kaly422000

i am exploring fyersone ,webtrader etc. one observation that no backoffice link in fyers.in site(have to google it). payout option not avaialble in desktop version but only in backoffice and in mobile app. better to intro payout in fyersone desktop and in webtrader.
i think fyers webtrader is also in beta stage, hope it will be soon in final improvement stage, however realtime chart is indeed good in fyersweb

Does 100lots in Eur/inr or usd/inr futures get immediately executed for market order? How can we know before buy/sell that market order will be executed immediately ? Anyway to note from do?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Does 100lots in Eur/inr or usd/inr futures get immediately executed for market order? How can we know before buy/sell that market order will be executed immediately ? Anyway to note from do?
100 lots is not a very big size for the currency markets and will be easily absorbed. Check for the traded volumes and DOM ladder to see the latest bid/offers. You can gauge that there.

RockyRobust

Today I am experiencing issues in Data on bith Fyers
As Tejas pointed out it is not a big deal in currency to get 100 lots filled. If you see the DOM then the Bid/Offers numbers will tell you. If you use Fyers One then you can check the Bid/Ask in the Market Depth window. Normally I have seen 2000 to 3000 lots being Bid & Offered at a particular price.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Today I am experiencing issues in Data on bith Fyers

As Tejas pointed out it is not a big deal in currency to get 100 lots filled. If you see the DOM then the Bid/Offers numbers will tell you. If you use Fyers One then you can check the Bid/Ask in the Market Depth window. Normally I have seen 2000 to 3000 lots being Bid & Offered at a particular price.
Hey what issue did you experience?

RockyRobust

Hey what issue did you experience?
I typed this thing in the morning & didn't post. It got posted now when I was answering some other query, thats why it is showing I am experiencing :).

Actually In Fyers One there was no LTP being printed in the watchlist. So I switched to The Fyers Web. In that another strange thing was happening. The LTP was getting flashed but before getting refreshed it was getting changed to some very huge different price. It was happening with all the scrips in my watchlist & the Bar which shows the Days Range was also moving with big differences showing the awkward price & then again the LTP.

I will give you an example. In Banknifty Future what I was seeing in the sequence which I am mentioning.

1. LTP - 24096
2. Strange price - 24446
3. LTP- 24089
4. Strange price - 24446
& So on for almost half an hour & then I just had to log off.

This was happening with all scrips.

Off topic, how does one make a video of the desktop ?? Like, for a single image one uses PrintScreen key.
I typed this thing in the morning & didn't post. It got posted now when I was answering some other query, thats why it is showing I am experiencing :).

Actually In Fyers One there was no LTP being printed in the watchlist. So I switched to The Fyers Web. In that another strange thing was happening. The LTP was getting flashed but before getting refreshed it was getting changed to some very huge different price. It was happening with all the scrips in my watchlist & the Bar which shows the Days Range was also moving with big differences showing the awkward price & then again the LTP.

I will give you an example. In Banknifty Future what I was seeing in the sequence which I am mentioning.

1. LTP - 24096
2. Strange price - 24446
3. LTP- 24089
4. Strange price - 24446

bpr

Off topic, how does one make a video of the desktop ?? Like, for a single image one uses PrintScreen key.
You have to use a screen recorder software ..you can capture your whole desktop or just a single window
I will recommend Flashback express ...but you can find many alternatives

1. LTP - 24096
2. Strange price - 24446
3. LTP- 24089
4. Strange price - 24446

Hi,

Could you please DM me your client ID. Would like to take your system on remote to see the issue first hand.