Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Would request you to add 2 features:
1. Trade confirmation - atleast notification thro mobile app
2. Price Alert
Hi @roughim, Thank for writing. FYI we are going to completely revamp the mobile app. However, it will take a few months. A good mobile app takes time to implement.

W.r.t alerts, we are working on a few items related to data and APIs. Alerts will be taken up in the future.

jyotixxx

I don't know why do I keep facing Contract Note issues. My yesterday's contract notes not available in backoffice neither mail received. This is truely irritating

@FYERS_Team @Tejas Khoday SIr,
its my kind request to please please add the OPTIONS CHAIN feature in FYERS WEB so that we can easily buy or sell any options without going through the hectic process of searching for it.
I am attaching a Screenshot for example. See how easy it becomes to trade options when we have all the details at one place in options chain and we can simply buy or sell from there itself.
That's the only reason i am still sticking to the other broker for Bank Nifty Options Trading.
Please SIr Please just make it happen when you guys are free from the DP thing.
You guys can check by yourself how easy and user friendly the option chain is for a trader.
It saves time in the fast moving volatile market.
optionchains.png

sangram1705

1570345761291.png
@Tejas Khoday , please shift the dashboard button so that we can have some more space for charts. it really becomes difficult in 14" laptops. Hope i am not asking for too much & can be done easily. "if fyers really wants to enhance user experience" . Else same may be ignored like all previous requests.
thanks

neo.mx

Hey @lemondew, You said 500/600/700 including APIs and brokerage. That is unreasonable. Thanks for your feedback about IB. We will explore your suggestions. Let's see what can be done. I'll revert this month w.r.t APIs.
Upstox api charges are 1475.I personally use Upstox api till now. If fyers api charges are competitive with upstox api, i will be switching to fyers for algo based trades. Eagerly waiting for any update on Fyers API

Hi @roughim, Thank for writing. FYI we are going to completely revamp the mobile app. However, it will take a few months. A good mobile app takes time to implement.

W.r.t alerts, we are working on a few items related to data and APIs. Alerts will be taken up in the future.
If you intend to make a new app, I would suggest open up a thread to get ideas and suggestions . I know easier said than implemented. But, having a Feature List will definitely help getting out a Good Product rather than having a Internal Team suggesting and designing in closed room. I will also suggest take a look at WeBull.