Hi, did you finish the account opening process using this link? If you have completed the E-Sign, the concerned salesperson will approve your documents after verification during the same day or the subsequent day and within 24 hours of that, you will receive a mail with login credentials.

If you need handholding, please provide the registered mobile details via personal message and you'll get a callback tomorrow. Today is Eid so it's a holiday.
Yes, I finished the whole thing from there two days ago but I have not received login credentials so far.
I'm in the USA right now, so e-mail correspondence would be best since the phone isn't working, despite having bought vodafone international roaming.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Yes, I finished the whole thing from there two days ago but I have not received login credentials so far.
I'm in the USA right now, so e-mail correspondence would be best since the phone isn't working, despite having bought vodafone international roaming.
Hi @Newbie Day-Trader, Do send me the registered phone number / Email and our team will revert tomorrow.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hello Everyone,

I have been personally putting my spare time into writing content and developing School Of Stocks. In a week or so, we'll be uploading several new chapters in the Commodities Module which has about 12 chapters as of now. I encourage you to share the content with those who seek to learn about the markets. I am working to add genuine value by educating youngsters in India about the intricacies of the marketplace.

Hello Everyone,

I have been personally putting my spare time into writing content and developing School Of Stocks. In a week or so, we'll be uploading several new chapters in the Commodities Module which has about 12 chapters as of now. I encourage you to share the content with those who seek to learn about the markets. I am working to add genuine value by educating youngsters in India about the intricacies of the marketplace.
the modules on crude oil were particularly informative. I'd highly recommend anyone to start with that before getting a firm footing on commodities trading.

I believe the key is to follow the basic rules of trading diligently. To begin with, try to make sure that the average profit booked is greater than the average loss taken. It starts from there. Even if you suck at everything else, just following this will make all the difference. You can make a lot of money be being right even 35-40% of the time. All the best & make sure to try the 30 Day Challenge.
I wasn't able to cut the loss after expecting big, as i wasn't able to see the orders and P&L at the same time. But now, as you said, i am able to reduce my loosing positions... To gain, we've to give something first. All for good. Thanks for this feature in Fyers. Will take the challenge.

Oh wow !! I didn't know such an indicator existed. Sounds great !!

Also, Sharekhan's TradeTiger has a GannHiLo indicator. I wonder if tradingview has that.

@Tejas Khoday
Would it be possible to include the Pivots points HIgh Low indicator from tradingview, it would greatly help price action traders
View attachment 35297

bashasm

Oh wow !! I didn't know such an indicator existed. Sounds great !!

Also, Sharekhan's TradeTiger has a GannHiLo indicator. I wonder if tradingview has that.
In TradingView, you will find lot of indicators in public library including gann highlow and also you can code it as per your requirement

Last edited: