I've done it mostly for CO for crude oil and i can always move the SL easily... Although it does take a few seconds to a minute for it to register the change...

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk
It's good .. since it's directly on the chart it's much better and easier... The best thing of Fyers is doing stuff on the chart itself....

Right, chart-trading is the main draw for me (other than good BO leverage) for trading on Fyers Web. I don't know if their CO executes differently on their system but I always use BO & I only trade stock-futures, so I don't know if it's something that I'm doing or some other thing but in recent times, whenever I've traded on Fyers Web, I've had this issue, which is why I haven't even taken that many trades on Fyers Web. So, I was wondering if others are having this issue or not. Maybe I should just take a couple of test-positions next week with one share, just to move the SL around & see how it works out, & try to figure out what's going on. Thanks for your feedback.

sorry but i didnt understand this...
The price ladder shows only 80-90 paisa range. Very good if your price, target and SL are in this area, otherwise troublesome.

are you referring to the DOM on the right side below ? Because i am talking of trading on the chart itself, not using the DOM...

View attachment 34604
Yeah, that's what I am talking about. Sorry, but I keep "Don't show trades" on the chart. I see my orders on the DOM.

Yeah, that's what I am talking about. Sorry, but I keep "Don't show trades" on the chart. I see my orders on the DOM.
I was talking of this... See this screenshot attachment... If its not clear I'll share the youtube link...

You can see the markings STOP LOSS and TAKE PROFIT.... We can move these up or down and they get modified accordingly.... This is what i was referring to and i think Newbie Trader was also referring to...

Regards,
Greg

Interesting. Why don't you like seeing them on the chart?
I have lots of orders. If I buy 500 shares of JSPL, I will have 10 orders of 50 qnty each. Which means 20 orders showing on the chart. Quite a mess.