Hi @platosaurus,

1. Yes, if your order is pending it will show up in the order book.

A. If you are using FYERS Web, you can modify in the following ways:
i. The pending orders will be shown on the chart. Just drag and drop the pending order your preferred price.
ii. Go to the Order Book, click on the edit button beside the symbol name to modify the order.

B. If you are using FYERS Markets of FYERS One, you can modify pending orders by going to the order book and changing the prices of the pending orders. In Fyers One, you can access the order book by clicking on F3.

2. Yes, it will. Also, it will show on all the platforms.

3. Yes.
Thanks. Just one doubt, as I've been using zerodha all this time for banknifty options, and it's confusing. In zerodha, after the buying goes through, it appears in the POSITIONS tab. So we can go to POSITIONS and place a SELL order from there. In FYERS, is a similar thing possible, or must we place a sell order afresh (just like we placed a buy order)?

kingsmasher1

@Tejas Khoday : Hi Tejas, i heavily trade on index options. In-spite of having account with Fyers (which i really love - tradingview interface) i am forced to use Zerodha. Zerodha scares me due to its technical glitches. Can you help me to clarify on below mentioned points, so that i trade options in Fyers?

Kindly clarify:
  • Does Fyers support market order buy/sell of index options? (MIS and normal).
  • Does BO and CO works for index options?
  • Apart from DOM window, is there any other way where i can see the bid/offer spread quickly? (DOM looks bit problematic to me, as everytime i need to press Center-View, and i am almost a scalper, so can't afford delays.)

Thanks much in advance.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Thanks. Just one doubt, as I've been using zerodha all this time for banknifty options, and it's confusing. In zerodha, after the buying goes through, it appears in the POSITIONS tab. So we can go to POSITIONS and place a SELL order from there. In FYERS, is a similar thing possible, or must we place a sell order afresh (just like we placed a buy order)?
Hey @platosaurus,

When you enter a position, it has to show in positions. If you want to exit the position, you can do any one of the following:

1. Click the 'X' on the chart itself alongside the position line.

2. Click on 'X' alongside the symbol name in the positions tab.

3. Place a counter order by entering a new BUY/SELL position.

4. You can also enter and exit positions using the DOM window / Price Ladder.

It's pretty simple.

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday : Hi Tejas, i heavily trade on index options. In-spite of having account with Fyers (which i really love - tradingview interface) i am forced to use Zerodha. Zerodha scares me due to its technical glitches. Can you help me to clarify on below mentioned points, so that i trade options in Fyers?

Kindly clarify:
  • Does Fyers support market order buy/sell of index options? (MIS and normal).
  • Does BO and CO works for index options?
  • Apart from DOM window, is there any other way where i can see the bid/offer spread quickly? (DOM looks bit problematic to me, as everytime i need to press Center-View, and i am almost a scalper, so can't afford delays.)

Thanks much in advance.
Hi @kingsmasher1, Glad that you love our platform but why are you forced to use another platform?

Here are your clarifications
:
  • Currently, we don't allow it to avoid any risks associated with illiquidity in certain strike prices.
  • Yes, CO and BO are both available for Nifty monthly options (Not all Index options).
  • In Fyers Web, DOM window is the only way to check Bid/asks. In fact, it is more useful than the regular bid/asks if you ask me.

kingsmasher1

Hi @kingsmasher1, Glad that you love our platform but why are you forced to use another platform?
  • Currently, we don't allow it to avoid any risks associated with illiquidity in certain strike prices.
I humbly request if going ahead you can make market-order buy/sell (at least for index options) If you see Zerodha has done it, and it is quite working for them.
Both Zerodha and Fyers are discount brokers and Fyers is doing better than Zerodha in terms of trading platform. Why to have just one thing less? See if you can manage it please.

Thanks much.

Is there a particular reason that Fyers web has not provided option to add levels for indicators such as RSI, CCI, etc? Traders have to adjust the vertical scale every time to see the background horizontal lines values. Or else traders have to place a horizontal line at Level 50 in RSI or place horizontal lines for levels +200 and -200 in CCI, etc . Is it not possible for Fyers web to provide option to add levels for indicators such as RSI, CCI, ADX, etc?

Last edited:
Is there a particular reason that Fyers web has not provided option to add and remove levels for indicators such as RSI, CCI, etc? Traders have to adjust the vertical scale every time to see the background horizontal lines values. Or else traders have to place a horizontal line at Level 50 in RSI or place horizontal lines for levels +200 and -200 in CCI, etc . Is it not possible for Fyers web to provide option to add and remove levels for indicators such as RSI, CCI, ADX, etc?
Do you want to get rid of the upper and lower limit levels for the aforementioned indicators, specifically 70&30 for the RSI and +100 &-100 for CCI?