sach007

Impatient Trader
In India, Equity Settlement Process is T+2. When you buy the shares you will get delivery of shares in T+2 days. Once you get the credit of shares to your demat account, we'll process his Pledge request in 24hrs. which means he can get the Pledge benefit from T+3 days onwards.

TOday is 4th day after and as per your system T +2 over T+3 and today T+4 over..

Till now no margin given on my pledge request ticket raised..

Don't know what to do..

When I called support a Lady received and she don't know what is Liquidbees and what I want ...

And again same thing ... we will arrange callback...

I don't understand why you guys close ticket or in a hurry to close ticket when a query is not resolved..

I just have to call every time..

As I am not able to trade...as I hvae bought all margnis Liquidbees.

sach007

Impatient Trader
Sorry to say I am really disappointed from start the way your guys give service...

They just close the tickets... they are so hurry just reply and close ticket...

Ideally ticket should be open till problem is not solved..

Till date they have even not corrected my address details..

Even after I sent clear ADHAR COPY as asked by your salesperson ...

Really bad experience ...

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
TOday is 4th day after and as per your system T +2 over T+3 and today T+4 over..

Till now no margin given on my pledge request ticket raised..

Don't know what to do..

When I called support a Lady received and she don't know what is Liquidbees and what I want ...

And again same thing ... we will arrange callback...

I don't understand why you guys close ticket or in a hurry to close ticket when a query is not resolved..

I just have to call every time..

As I am not able to trade...as I hvae bought all margnis Liquidbees.
Hi @sach007, I think your call was re-directed a new recruit. the Turn Around Time (TAT) for this is 5 days for the following reasons.

1. Shares/ETFs purchased will be credited to your Demat account T+2 days.

2. Once you have the credit of Liquid Bees in your Demat Account, your request will be forwarded to IL&FS on T+3.

3. We have already informed to IL&FS. They take 2 days to provide the margin for pledged requests. Hence, you can expect it on Tuesday. I actually thought you have done this before and would be aware of the TAT for pledged shares in such cases.

Hope this clarifies.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Sorry to say I am really disappointed from start the way your guys give service...

They just close the tickets... they are so hurry just reply and close ticket...

Ideally ticket should be open till problem is not solved..

Till date they have even not corrected my address details..

Even after I sent clear ADHAR COPY as asked by your salesperson ...

Really bad experience ...
Hey @sach007, I am actually surprised why you are facing so many issues. Unfortunately, your Email queries were received by a new recruit who is still learning stuff on the job. The ticket should have been closed after the issue is resolved and not after the information is given. It has already been communicated to the concerned person. By the way, the nomination and address issue has been rectified (Apparently, the AADHAR copy was unclear or something). This is FYI.

sach007

Impatient Trader
Hi @sach007, I think your call was re-directed a new recruit. the Turn Around Time (TAT) for this is 5 days for the following reasons.

1. Shares/ETFs purchased will be credited to your Demat account T+2 days.

2. Once you have the credit of Liquid Bees in your Demat Account, your request will be forwarded to IL&FS on T+3.

3. We have already informed to IL&FS. They take 2 days to provide the margin for pledged requests. Hence, you can expect it on Tuesday. I actually thought you have done this before and would be aware of the TAT for pledged shares in such cases.

Hope this clarifies.

Thanks.. Just to inform.. completed pledge request and margin looks updated...

Thanks for help.

PUCHU_2500

Can I open trading account with FYERS through online system.......bcoz I don't want to open off line by signing too many papers and send them through courier........now these days courier wala is very expensive

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Can I open trading account with FYERS through online system.......bcoz I don't want to open off line by signing too many papers and send them through courier........now these days courier wala is very expensive
Hey, Yes please leave your details here. Your signatures will be done digitally using OTPs.

Goodnight!