Fyers Web Trading view platform would become a lot better if all the features were turned into tabs like in a web browser. Space would be better utilized this way. More charting space, more space for watch list to display the scrips for Stocks, futures, Options, currencies and commodities properly rather than being congested where we traders have to keep on adjusting the watchlist window size to see the scrips properly. Similarly news tab that displays all the recent news releases for any particular scrip when it is clicked in the watchlist. One click on the particular scrip in watchlist tab, chart and news should be automatically displayed in their respective tabs. Currently dashboard at the bottom shows positions, orders, all positions, trades, holdings, and funds in one tab which is good but users should be able to customize further by being able to move the entire dashboard and enable it as a tab at the top if they want.

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Update: Based on your feedbacks, popout charts have been implemented on FYERS Web! Here's what you need to know:

1. You can pop out a chart from the top menu bar on FYERS Web.

2. You can add any additional drawings, studies & indicators to the chart before or after you pop it out.

3. If you have positions in the scrip, it will not show in the popout chart. You will have to view it from the main page.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Another Update: A while ago, some forum members had requested for pre-defined watchlists for underlying derivative scrips of Nifty 50 stocks. Keeping that in mind, we have implemented several pre-defined watchlists. The new watchlists are as follows:

1. Nifty Near Futures - It includes all the latest futures contracts of underlying Nifty 50 stocks with near expires.

2. BankNifty Near Futures - This is a watchlist of all the latest futures contracts of underlying Bank Nifty stocks with near expiries.

3. Currency Near Futures - This watchlist includes all the latest currency futures contracts with near expiries. We have also included cross-currencies although we are yet to launch trading in this new segment.

4. MCX Near Futures - We've also created a watchlist which includes all the commodity futures contracts on MCX with near expiries.

You can access these watchlists by simply clicking on the watchlist menu and scroll in the drop-down menu and select any watchlist of your choice. Please note that these watchlists are pre-defined and cannot be edited. We're going to update these watchlist regularly so that they will have the latest contracts. I hope this helps you save precious time during trading and reduces hassles of adding contracts to your watchlists from time to time. If you like what we've done, feel free to ask your friends to try trading on our platform. You can use this link.

MCX Near Futures Watchlist.png

D.Hatkar

Never stop learning.
Another Update: A while ago, some forum members had requested for pre-defined watchlists for underlying derivative scrips of Nifty 50 stocks. Keeping that in mind, we have implemented several pre-defined watchlists. The new watchlists are as follows:

1. Nifty Near Futures - It includes all the latest futures contracts of underlying Nifty 50 stocks with near expires.

2. BankNifty Near Futures - This is a watchlist of all the latest futures contracts of underlying Bank Nifty stocks with near expiries.

3. Currency Near Futures - This watchlist includes all the latest currency futures contracts with near expiries. We have also included cross-currencies although we are yet to launch trading in this new segment.

4. MCX Near Futures - We've also created a watchlist which includes all the commodity futures contracts on MCX with near expiries.

You can access these watchlists by simply clicking on the watchlist menu and scroll in the drop-down menu and select any watchlist of your choice. Please note that these watchlists are pre-defined and cannot be edited. We're going to update these watchlist regularly so that they will have the latest contracts. I hope this helps you save precious time during trading and reduces hassles of adding contracts to your watchlists from time to time. If you like what we've done, feel free to ask your friends to try trading on our platform. You can use this link.

View attachment 31370
Good morning, @Tejas Khoday. Thanks for the update. I was thinking if it's possible to add 3 new watchlists. One for Gap Up stocks, one for Gap Down stocks and the last one for Most Active stocks. Everyday, the watchlist will automatically populate stocks based on the given criteria. That would add like a basic scanner function to the platform. That would be awesome.

View attachment 31370
We have to always make the watchlist window bigger to view watchlist which reduces viewing space of main chart. Is it not possible to enable separate tab/window (popout tab for the watchlist) so it would be easier to view it in one shot.

Last edited:
Update: Based on your feedbacks, popout charts have been implemented on FYERS Web! Here's what you need to know:

1. You can pop out a chart from the top menu bar on FYERS Web.

2. You can add any additional drawings, studies & indicators to the chart before or after you pop it out.

3. If you have positions in the scrip, it will not show in the popout chart. You will have to view it from the main page.
Instead of a popout chart, it is better to separate the main chart and watchlist which would be better so we dont have to even switch between popout chart and main chart as positions are not shown on the pop out chart.

Last edited:
Hi,

I am in the process of openeing account with Fyers. Am requesting Fyers clients to share some points on :
1) Order modification issue
( I read this in one recent post:
"Would like to further point out the problem ( Order modification) persists now mostly during the early hours of the day... say between market open and 10-10:30AM or so. Thereafter, it gets much much better. During this period until 10:30AM modifications happen slowly and even if I click the refresh order page it takes a few extra seconds. "
2) Whether you are using Fyers web version or desktop version
3) Do orders get modified as easily just by dragging the order line on the chart as its shown in some youtube videos.

Regards
Krushna

D.Hatkar

Never stop learning.
Hi,

I am in the process of openeing account with Fyers. Am requesting Fyers clients to share some points on :
1) Order modification issue
( I read this in one recent post:
"Would like to further point out the problem ( Order modification) persists now mostly during the early hours of the day... say between market open and 10-10:30AM or so. Thereafter, it gets much much better. During this period until 10:30AM modifications happen slowly and even if I click the refresh order page it takes a few extra seconds. "
2) Whether you are using Fyers web version or desktop version
3) Do orders get modified as easily just by dragging the order line on the chart as its shown in some youtube videos.

Regards
Krushna
Hi, @Krushna. Your decision to open an account with FYERS is a right one. FYERS Web is basically TradingView with all the necessary features. I'm not aware of any other broker giving a bettter trading platform.

1) Yes, there is some order modification issue but its certainly not a deal breaker, atleast for me. The issue is almost solved.

2) I use FYERS Web everyday.

3) Yes, order do get modified just by dragging on the charts to your desired level. (It's one of the best things about this platform).

Welcome aboard.

Last edited: