@Tejas Khoday sir, I notice that it takes a lot of time to save layouts in FYERS Web. For instance, saving a single chart layout on TradingView takes about 3 seconds. The same task takes at least 12-15 seconds on FYERS Web. Now just imagine the time taken to save a layout with 8 charts. It takes forever. Don't tell me it's my internet's issue because it really isn't. The above test was done with the same network. Please look into this.
Thank you.
I think saving/loading became slow/slower in this week/last week.

VJAY

Friends,
How was the chart for intratraders?Is it good for live trading ?means you are experienced any chart hang/stuck issues?with 3/5 tf?price updations problem any on terminal?

D.Hatkar

Never stop learning.
Friends,
How was the chart for intratraders?Is it good for live trading ?means you are experienced any chart hang/stuck issues?with 3/5 tf?price updations problem any on terminal?
If you are asking about FYERS Web then let me tell you that you will enjoy trading on it. Everything works good. Trading from charts and dragging your position up or down to adjust the price is a blessing. I myself trade the 5 mins time frame and sometimes the 3 mins time frame. Everything works fine. Some minor issues here and there which I'm sure will be fixed. Give it a try. You won't regret.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday HI,
Today i have taken a demo of your platforms Fyers web is an excellent platform for TA, trading and Fyers one is excellent tool for analysis and screening. I was quite excited to open an account, but i was surprised to find to find that we cannot add indicator on another indicator(for example: I couldn't add and EMA of RSI which is quite basic for many of the platforms i am using.
First I thought i might have mistaken, but confirmed same with your technical team and they said its not possible.
Either we need a tool to add indicator on another indicator may be just a simple MA or EMA on other indicator value or may be an option to create our own custom indicator similar to Tradingview.
Please confirm so that I can start trading with you guys right away.
Hi @buddingtrader, Did you ask the same query on our blog, Brainstorm? Here's my reply - Thanks! Glad you liked our platform. Well, as you know we use TradingView as our charting front-end and they don’t provide that option of overlaying an indicator over an indicator for the API users. We’ll take up this matter with them. Thanks you for your feedback. We can’t put a deadline on this as it is not directly under our control but we’ll work on this.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I think saving/loading became slow/slower in this week/last week.
Hi, it depends on how many charting tools, drawings, and indicators you have saved on the multiple charts that you are using on the platform. Ideally, it should take the same time as on TradingView too unless the usage is exponentially higher in terms of the above.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Physical Settlements of Stock Derivatives - Reminder.

If you have F&O positions in the underlying stocks which are due for physical settlements this expiry, kindly close them before 12 PM on Monday, else we will square off anytime before expiry.