Do you have a file which mentions the various margin requirements for the day ?

I did go through the margin calculator and your margin requirements are very good. But what if I want to know which futures can I trade if I have, say 20K in my account, using BO/MIS/NRML. An xls file or something updated daily.
Good suggestion. Maybe we can try and incorporate a feature which shows that. One thing at a time..
It's available for other order types. This is a first, never seen it with the other brokers, so we want more :)

It's not available for BO.

1538413318582.png

McNish

Yes, highly required. Make it a priority. Here's the list - in order of Easy to Difficult.

: Continuous data for all futures contracts. Highly and easily achievable, imo.
: Margins list for BO/NRML/MIS.
: Custom Indicators. Not just TT but even TV has this functionality, as am sure you're aware.
: A social community built around Fyers Web, jus like TV. One could out-source this assignment, imo!
: Same account for both commodities and cash and futures. Guess it's not your call alone to make it happen, but if you can be amongst the first few, you could take a lead.

And if you achieve all this in a decent time span, your lead would be in leaps.
Just my 2 cents, ...Sir!

Regards, :)

That was very meticulous of you to have responded to all the posts. Really appreciated, on behalf of the Traderji Community. Cheers,

Being a certified vocab nazi - this scrip/script stupidity gets on my nerves! always!
Once found this even on Sharekhan, finvasia websites!
What is more hilarious is that, using this word, rather than using words like stock/shares ( which are lay man's lingo!), started as a fad.
The usage of this specialized word implied that the person is professional rather than amateur.