kharikumaar

Yes, we do have VWAP.
ok,
thanks. I was checking your fyers one. I believe it on your fyers web.
I should also say that your support staff has been nice, courteous and helpful, a drastic change from my earlier observations. only hope it can be sustained . I had noted in another thread about my dissatisfaction with the current broker.
I should start trading with you in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
ok,
thanks. I was checking your fyers one. I believe it on your fyers web.
I should also say that your support staff has been nice, courteous and helpful, a drastic change from my earlier observations. only hope it can be sustained . I had noted in another thread about my dissatisfaction with the current broker.
I should start trading with you in a couple of weeks.
@kharikumaar, Yes, VWAP is available on Fyers Web. Thank you for appreciating our support team. Yes, we focused on quality rather than quantity. However, we are now in the phase of expanding our team for phase 2 of our growth. We will retain our focus on maintaining a quality support team. You're welcome to try us out!

All the best!

Snake.Head

Fyers execution going from bad to worse.. orders dont go through these days and you get spurios data charts
Even i notice that since yesterday Place order via web it hot executed but it was showing not executed on chart,when i clicked to closed it said order has already filled
same happened today with profit taking order was executed,when i moved it said was filled
I know their is option so refresh trading details but who do it back to back....
This happening when they were new and it got solved after mentioning to them
Look like new user load on server :p
@Tejas Khoday Kindly look into matter

anildnr

Hi Tejas, I am trading with zerodha currently. I would like to open account in FYERS as well. Just would like to have below clarifications.
1. In your page I have seen you are providing the higher leverages for MIS orders. I do trade in only options selling that too either Bank nifty or NIFTY. so what are the leverages you are offering. Say I would like to sell bn 26300ce which is trading at 150. How much capital is required for this if I want to do intraday.
2. Are you providing leverage for BN weekly expiry options also because for option writers it is more important. If No when can we expect that facility as well?If Yes please let me know the limits you are providing

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Even i notice that since yesterday Place order via web it hot executed but it was showing not executed on chart,when i clicked to closed it said order has already filled
same happened today with profit taking order was executed,when i moved it said was filled
I know their is option so refresh trading details but who do it back to back....
This happening when they were new and it got solved after mentioning to them
Look like new user load on server :p
@Tejas Khoday Kindly look into matter
Hi @Snake.Head, Firstly it has nothing to do with server load at all. Secondly, the front-end checks the execution of the order based on the LTP received. In rare cases, when the LTP which is received on the front-end has not touched the limit price, the front-end will not make a new request to the server for the execution details. This is when such issues can arise. Hence, we have provided a refresh trading details option to deal with it.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi Tejas, I am trading with zerodha currently. I would like to open account in FYERS as well. Just would like to have below clarifications.
1. In your page I have seen you are providing the higher leverages for MIS orders. I do trade in only options selling that too either Bank nifty or NIFTY. so what are the leverages you are offering. Say I would like to sell bn 26300ce which is trading at 150. How much capital is required for this if I want to do intraday.
2. Are you providing leverage for BN weekly expiry options also because for option writers it is more important. If No when can we expect that facility as well?If Yes please let me know the limits you are providing
Hello @anildnr, Sure, you are welcome to open an account with us. Do leave your details with us and our team will get back to you in 24 working hours.

1. Yes, we do give higher leverages than many brokerages. We don't yet have a margin calculator for options but basically, we give margins similar to futures contracts. We will come up with an update on the margin calculators in the future. Basically, we give 4x leverage for intraday options sellers for all derivative contracts including Nifty & Bank Nifty.

2. No, we don't provide extra leverage for weekly Bank Nifty options on expiry. Moreover, it is not feasible at ₹20/- per executed order as it increases our risk exposure and also there is a cost of financing involved.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
As of today, we have received 1,00,000 lakh overall views on our thread!

I take this opportunity to thank the Traderji owners, moderators and the ardent users of this forum. I wish Traderji a sustained growth in user base and interactions in the future. After the recent UI upgrade last year, the platform has certainly become more usable. All those who have been participating in our thread actively or as silent spectators, I appeal you all to share our thread and our offerings to people around you. More eyeballs will motivate us to participate here even more frequently.

A big thumbs up!