Finvasia

@ Finvasia-
I called up your customer support, NOW is not offered to new customers. What are your plans for NEST, are you going to stop that as well? Whats the plan about NEST, pls clarify.

@ Finvasia

My trading a/c balance is showing zero since morning, I talked to the customer care, she said there's some sort of quarterly settlement. I never had this quarterly settlement thing in last 2 years or so with Finvasia.
Even if there is settlement then why aren't you doing it after the market close or before? You are doing it during market hour because of that I can't trade.
I faced the same problem 3 days back. It is hampering my trading.

What kind of SEBI circular says "do the damn settlement when the market is open so that a trader can not trade" ? Give me the circular id , I have to ask SEBI/NSE about it.

Please solve this issue. Thank you.

Id: FA11973

I am new user. After downloading and installing NEST on my Laptop, I am unable to login due to the following error.
*User cannot login. Reason: Disconnected from NEST system*.

Nothing much help from Finvasia IT Customer support team. So seeking guidance/help from existing users, please.

My Internet for Laptop is shared from mobile through Hotspot/Wifi, Speed: 5.45Mbps download and 1.88Mbps upload.

Attachments

I am new user. After downloading and installing NEST on my Laptop, I am unable to login due to the following error.
*User cannot login. Reason: Disconnected from NEST system*.

Nothing much help from Finvasia IT Customer support team. So seeking guidance/help from existing users, please.

My Internet for Laptop is shared from mobile through Hotspot/Wifi, Speed: 5.45Mbps download and 1.88Mbps upload.

Open the application as an Administrator... see if that solves, also check your internet connection if it's working properly.