Finvasia

got to know that FINVASIA does not offer BEST and NSE NOW to new customers.
looks like they are closing down these platforms from their side.
and if some people are facing problem that may be because of the gradual closure of old accounts.

Vmaster369

reinstall nest ... in nest all future option script are working fine

and i gave new bank add request on last monday it;s been week yes there support is sleeping
they don;t want my new money ^^ haha
i have done Adhara authorization process already.

raju.vzm

All of a sudden my available amount become 1.5 rs, so I can't trade today from finvasia

Same thing happened on 30th March as well. As per their customer care it is due to quarterly settlement. But on the next day my amount automatically shows correctly.

Have to see what answer your customer care is going to provide this time. Day by day I am loosing my patience with this broker, thinking it's better to withdraw my entire amount from finvasia

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk

Finvasia

reinstall nest ... in nest all future option script are working fine

and i gave new bank add request on last monday it;s been week yes there support is sleeping
they don;t want my new money ^^ haha
i have done Adhara authorization process already.
Hey @Vmaster369 , we apologize for the delay. Please inbox us your client code, we'll have this checked on priority. thanks

Finvasia

All of a sudden my available amount become 1.5 rs, so I can't trade today from finvasia

Same thing happened on 30th March as well. As per their customer care it is due to quarterly settlement. But on the next day my amount automatically shows correctly.

Have to see what answer your customer care is going to provide this time. Day by day I am loosing my patience with this broker, thinking it's better to withdraw my entire amount from finvasia

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk
Hey @raju.vzm, Could you please inbox us your client code so we can look into the issue? thanks