Finvasia

Finvasia

@ Finvasia

My trading a/c balance is showing zero since morning, I talked to the customer care, she said there's some sort of quarterly settlement. I never had this quarterly settlement thing in last 2 years or so with Finvasia.
Even if there is settlement then why aren't you doing it after the market close or before? You are doing it during market hour because of that I can't trade.
I faced the same problem 3 days back. It is hampering my trading.

What kind of SEBI circular says "do the damn settlement when the market is open so that a trader can not trade" ? Give me the circular id , I have to ask SEBI/NSE about it.

Please solve this issue. Thank you.

Id: FA11973
Hey @XYZ33333 , sorry for the inconvenience caused. We'll have this checked. Thanks

All of a sudden my available amount become 1.5 rs, so I can't trade today from finvasia

Same thing happened on 30th March as well. As per their customer care it is due to quarterly settlement. But on the next day my amount automatically shows correctly.

Have to see what answer your customer care is going to provide this time. Day by day I am loosing my patience with this broker, thinking it's better to withdraw my entire amount from finvasia

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk
I was considering adding more fund next week,but i suppose i should be waiting now as their support team is not much active now

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

raju.vzm

@ Finvasia

My trading a/c balance is showing zero since morning, I talked to the customer care, she said there's some sort of quarterly settlement. I never had this quarterly settlement thing in last 2 years or so with Finvasia.
Even if there is settlement then why aren't you doing it after the market close or before? You are doing it during market hour because of that I can't trade.
I faced the same problem 3 days back. It is hampering my trading.

What kind of SEBI circular says "do the damn settlement when the market is open so that a trader can not trade" ? Give me the circular id , I have to ask SEBI/NSE about it.

Please solve this issue. Thank you.

Id: FA11973
Same thing happened with me and same(lame) explanation from their cs

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk

when we login in nest software it gives error message (above the login box before the login can be done) .. "failed to open mpic config file" .. is this normal?
secondly i have read on internet that nest plus is a free plug in .. how to activate nest plus in finvasia nest?

Anybody whose balance was missing from trading a/c received the money? either in bank a/c or trading a/c?

I didn't....according to their CS money should have been transferred into bank a/c by now.... guess have to wait till next working day. these are red flags.... hope they are not in some financial trouble.

nadiyakinare

Technical team is useless. They have given up within few minutes doing nothing much.
i did had many problems in past and their technical team had fixed it by screen sharing .... i hope they can fix your issue too but due to this corona lock-down might possible their customer support is not that active..... try uninstalling nest and its residual files with iobit uninstaller and then reinstall the nest version by looking at its bit version matching to your windows bit version