Finvasia

nadiyakinare

Anybody whose balance was missing from trading a/c received the money? either in bank a/c or trading a/c?

I didn't....according to their CS money should have been transferred into bank a/c by now.... guess have to wait till next working day. these are red flags.... hope they are not in some financial trouble.
yes yesterday Balance was missing from my nest trader acc too, i got little suspicious but today when at around 12:00 o'clock i logged in and checked, fund was back in my nest acc to fire trades.

nadiyakinare

when we login in nest software it gives error message (above the login box before the login can be done) .. "failed to open mpic config file" .. is this normal?
secondly i have read on internet that nest plus is a free plug in .. how to activate nest plus in finvasia nest?
you need to create an nest plus acc first, check youtube for quick help.

nadiyakinare

My Internet for Laptop is shared from mobile through Hotspot/Wifi, Speed: 5.45Mbps download and 1.88Mbps upload.
The technical team couldn't solve the issue and instead putting the blame on my internet connection.
I feel this is the main issue, hotspot can't run well since many background running soft. consuming internet.
But I gave it a try through my hotspot, it works charm here. Btw I think you should try these steps: https://www.traderji.com/community/...e-discount-broker-in-india.89121/post-1036056

when we login in nest software it gives error message (above the login box before the login can be done) .. "failed to open mpic config file" .. is this normal?
This is very common one. Just "Run the admin", load it, it will be loaded.

secondly i have read on internet that nest plus is a free plug in .. how to activate nest plus in finvasia nest?
I had this activated via screenshare with technical team. But you can do it easily. After you open the software (run as admin), follow this route:

Nest Plus * Tab > Log out/Log in with new Plus ID > (nest plus window pop up) > register.

That was what technical support guide me in screen share

It happen with Nse Now also,open with "run as an administrator" and check if it works.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk