Day Trading Stocks & Futures

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
People who dont have to stay necessarily in large cities atleast should move out to smaller cities and villages. I have been trying to convince my family that we dont have to live in city....let us buy a home with land in some quiet village...one can trade/invest from there...but family members are totally urban...they dont approve of the idea.I will be extremely happy to live in a village , do some gardening......and relax....

Smart_trade
Tiger wants to move to the woods....is quite understandable.

rjshem

People who dont have to stay necessarily in large cities atleast should move out to smaller cities and villages. I have been trying to convince my family that we dont have to live in city....let us buy a home with land in some quiet village...one can trade/invest from there...but family members are totally urban...they dont approve of the idea.I will be extremely happy to live in a village , do some gardening......and relax....

Smart_trade
Excellent idea ST .its great for most important thing in life i.e health(which is ignored a lot nowadays).youll be more fit .less toxins in body.you can have lots of pets whic destress you.you can grow your own vegetables and fruits.thers great fun in eating what you have grown yourself and no preservatives .but it wont be easy especially in beginning .take family to visit some farms on weekends youll know wether they will like it or not.(may be theyll like it once they experience it first hand themselves).

Last edited:

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member

Smart_trade
Plan some extended holidays in rural area. May be theme based excursions like pottery making etc. It would give first hand experience to family and you too. Later on easier to decide if they want to move full time.

Last edited:
Excellent idea ST .its great for most important thing in life i.e health(which is ignored a lot nowadays).youll be more fit .less toxins in body.you can grow your own vegetables and fruits.thers great fun in eating what you have grown yourself and no preservatives .but it wont be easy especially in beginning .take family to visit some farms on weekends youll know wether they will like it or not.(may be theyll like it once they experience it first hand themselves).
I love living in villages....I have spent my early days in a small village in Madhya Pradesh...we had a house with garden in front and back.....we had 2 cows for our milk needs, 10 hens for our eggs for breakfast.....my mother used to make "Gobar ke kande" for our fuel needs , we used to grow vegetables like tomatoes,mirchi,lauki,bhindi ,bengan in our garden.......I passed my HSC exam with distinction studing in kerosene lantern as the home had no electricity..........but the life was so happy...no pollution...lots of unadultraded vegetables.....now when I mention this to my family they scream..."Gobar ?? you mean you put your hands in Gobar ?? it is so dirty.".....they dont know how happy we were .......city me mera dum ghutta hain...

Smart_trade

Last edited:
Btw, due to lack of health facilities its not practical to live in villages. You can only stay in rural area which is near to a city (tier 2/3).
Yes...district places have fairly good health facilities...and we can always keep one flat in city so that in case of any health treatment, we can move back to city....but main stay will be in a smaller place...

ST

Last edited:
I love living in villages....I have spent my early days in a small village in Madhya Pradesh...we had a house with garden in front and back.....we had 2 cows for our milk needs, 10 hens for our eggs for breakfast.....my mother used to make "Gobar ke kande" for our fuel needs , we used to grow vegetables like tomatoes,mirchi,lauki,bhindi ,bengan in our garden.......I passed my HSC exam with distinction studing in kerosene lantern as the home had no electricity..........but the life was so happy...no pollution...lots of unadultraded vegetables.....now when I mention this to my family they scream..."Gobar ?? you mean you put your hands in Gobar ?? it is so dirty.".....they dont know how happy we were .......city me mera dum ghutta hain...

Smart_trade
ET survey: Why people are willing to take 40% pay cut, move to non-metro city

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/71771233.cms?fbclid=IwAR2d2pNvgmUtk-xDQYvQUgWkGT1METK8qjjfLsTFSnuAxyfQWEMXFsXJ364&from=mdr&utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst