Day Trading Stocks & Futures

checkmate7

Dengue to iss baar apne UK mein bhi aa gaya. Many patients died as health services are in poor condition.
Ek machhar aadmi pe bhaari par raha hai...UK is having this problem becoz of climate change there ...bahut industry laga di hai..too much exploitation of nature...

People who dont have to stay necessarily in large cities atleast should move out to smaller cities and villages. I have been trying to convince my family that we dont have to live in city....let us buy a home with land in some quiet village...one can trade/invest from there...but family members are totally urban...they dont approve of the idea.I will be extremely happy to live in a village , do some gardening......and relax....

Smart_trade

XRAY27

lemondew

We need a place like singapore in india which is clean pollution free and has urban facilities. Pune has some good places. I spent some years there. Heard mysore is a too. I was there a good 7-8 years back not sure how it is now.

People who dont have to stay necessarily in large cities atleast should move out to smaller cities and villages. I have been trying to convince my family that we dont have to live in city....let us buy a home with land in some quiet village...one can trade/invest from there...but family members are totally urban...they dont approve of the idea.I will be extremely happy to live in a village , do some gardening......and relax....

Smart_trade

checkmate7

Smart_trade
I also agree with you moving to village or some place in the nature :).. Beauty of stock market is we can go to any place and work...only internet/electricity is required :)

TraderRavi

low risk profile

checkmate7

We need a place like singapore in india which is clean pollution free and has urban facilities. Pune has some good places. I spent some years there. Heard mysore is a too. I was there a good 7-8 years back not sure how it is now.
Singapore had the same problem as Mumbai during heavy rains...they have solved that thing but in Mumbai its still there...Singapore is nice to live but it feels too artificial there...Its not very natural..Many are man-made

lemondew

Some villages in maharashtra are worsely polluted than cities. There will be nice green trees around to soothe the eyes but the foul smell in air is worse than cities. I am talking about villages close to industrial areas- steel, chemicals. There is hardly any emission check.

I also agree with you moving to village or some place in the nature :).. Beauty of stock market is we can go to any place and work...only internet/electricity is required :)