Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Prime Minister Narendra Modi told the top bureaucrats present at the meeting that they had spoiled his first five- year tenure but that he would not allow them to spoil the second. “Apne mere paanch saal barbad kiye hai, main apko agle paanch saal barbad nahin karne doonga,” he said, according to people present in the meeting, holding the bureaucracy responsible for delays in programme implementation.

https://m.hindustantimes.com/india-...UNpIfDx6NL_amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

checkmate7

one of my relative was in very bad health condition.even can't walk properly..he then left his corporate job and moved to village...ten years later he runs with kids in mountains..
Yes here we don't get vitamin D from sunlight which is very essential...get it checked you will find its very less in all ppl living in polluted cities :p ...mine is also too less :p

Yes here we don't get vitamin D from sunlight which is very essential...get it checked you will find its very less in all ppl living in polluted cities :p ...mine is also too less :p
as far as I know never found anyone with the recommended level of vitamin D..doctor saab can shed more light on it @vivektrader

checkmate7

Yahan sab Vitamin M ke peechhe lage hue hain....

ST

lol, vitamin M nahi to kharcha kaise chalega :p
Yes...but vitamin M bahot jama hone ke baad people who dont have to live in cities for job,business should move to smaller cities .This will reduce pollution and population in cities....less vehicles....

ST