Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Raj232

I only hope it is not a vertical fall... :oops:
Its was a failed upmove at 2.30 PM .. seems downside is opening up.. banknifty will breakdown below 21150 on Banknifty Fut.
The whole setup for the day is like a slow and steady sell off..

RBI approves name of Mr Shashidhar Jagdeeshan to take over from Aditya Puri......internal candidate who is a trusted person of Aditya Puri is going to steer the HDFC Bank.....succession uncertainly is out of the way now....

kharikumaar

VIX below yest levels and the IVs on calls dried up :)
Good for my covered calls but those going long via CE not getting proportiional benefit of the up move.
true, still you can milk something out of this. i had picked 21300 calls at close yesterday and covered them just now. good day buy like you said the movement of the options do not justify the index movement. so better safe than sorry

Aditya Puri says they have big plans for future and he would be dissapointed if HDFC bank does not take over SBI in few years to come......he says he is not cutting down salaries, bonuses and promotions...everything will be as usual...and when the economy comes back on rails, the bank will benefit beyond anybody's imagination.....very strong statements about the future of HDFC Bank.

mohan.sic

Aditya Puri says they have big plans for future and he would be dissapointed if HDFC bank does not take over SBI in few years to come......he says he is not cutting down salaries, bonuses and promotions...everything will be as usual...and when the economy comes back on rails, the bank will benefit beyond anybody's imagination.....very strong statements about the future of HDFC Bank.
is it in any interview he said abt sbi thing..