Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Riskyman

I posted this on General trading thread.
Tata Motors downgraded again, thanks to slow India business and ‘elevated risks’ from Jaguar Land Rover
s
136 levels is absolute level. Last time also I mentioned 136-139 as support and it held. If Breaking this time again then TaMo is a sub 50 rupees stock.

Good options from Zerodha.. only fear is that too much complex system degrading platform 's stability.

Zerodha come with a order type GTT which is valid for a year until you cancels it
GTT is free only for next 3 months
  • A GTT is valid for one year. If it isn’t triggered within one year, the GTT will be cancelled. You will need to place the GTT again manually if required.
  • A GTT trigger is valid only once. So, if an order fired by a GTT is not filled at the exchange for any reason, you will need to re-place the GTT order manually.
  • Whenever there is a corporate action, like bonus, dividend (if greater than 5% of market value), stock split, etc., the GTTs for the corresponding stocks will be cancelled before the ex-date. You will have to re-place the GTT manually after the corporate action. These GTTs are cancelled to ensure that the order is not triggered by the movement of stock price due to the corporate action.

https://zerodha.com/z-connect/tradezerodha/kite/introducing-gtt-good-till-triggered-orders

Riskyman

Sometimes I also wonder how many people are in profit overall as full time investor..profit means on average they earned at least 30k per month +fixed deposit rate on their investment amount
Dont wonder about this. How many are making money? How much money? 30k or 90k... How does it matter?
Many people trade here intraday, swing, extra swing etc. How does it matter if 1 out of 100 or 10 out of 100 is making money.
The only question I ask is "does wondering about other traders and all this put food on the table for my children? Does it help me pay their school fee etc etc. Answer is a big NO. If it doesnt do any good to you then why waste time even thinking about it.

If someone wants to come here and fake a few trades and feel good, its fine.
Similarly, If someone is making money but saying he is in loss, even thats fine. Its not against forum rules.:p
Kya kar sakte hum uss ke liye? We cant help. Each guy has to watch his own ass. Period!

So better that you come here post some charts, share some knowledge if you have it or acquire it if you dont.

Edit: This msg is not a rude tone in anyway. Im just "wondering" if "wondering" helps at all. :)

Last edited:
When you have "Suspicious Minds", become "Comfortably Numb" and experience the "Sound of Silence". It leads to the "Stairway to heaven" where "Nothing else Matters" . Soon you will become the "Sultan of Swing".

:cool::cool:
Absolutely brilliant ! Will add to your msg give “Time” time and “Money” will follow. All one needs is a little bit of “Patience”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Good options from Zerodha.. only fear is that too much complex system degrading platform 's stability.

Zerodha come with a order type GTT which is valid for a year until you cancels it
GTT is free only for next 3 months
  • A GTT is valid for one year. If it isn’t triggered within one year, the GTT will be cancelled. You will need to place the GTT again manually if required.
  • A GTT trigger is valid only once. So, if an order fired by a GTT is not filled at the exchange for any reason, you will need to re-place the GTT order manually.
  • Whenever there is a corporate action, like bonus, dividend (if greater than 5% of market value), stock split, etc., the GTTs for the corresponding stocks will be cancelled before the ex-date. You will have to re-place the GTT manually after the corporate action. These GTTs are cancelled to ensure that the order is not triggered by the movement of stock price due to the corporate action.

https://zerodha.com/z-connect/tradezerodha/kite/introducing-gtt-good-till-triggered-orders
icici direct provides free - Valid until cancel.

Aaj to sar pe aulle pad Gaye, Bajaj finance continuing accelerated fall even on good results.
Portfolio in deep water.....
Agle monsoon tak sudharega lagta hai :)
If nifty corrects 10% from the top,Bajaj Finance will correct 20 %....it goes up also with the same super speed....if nifty goes up by 15% in a year ,Bajaj Finance will go up 45 %....it is the nature of this stock.

Smart_trade

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
If nifty corrects 10% from the top,Bajaj Finance will correct 20 %....it goes up also with the same super speed....

Smart_trade
Aapke Nifty ke target dekh ke ghabrahat ho rahi hai.
Aapne kal ek 'investor' ki baat ki thhee, jiske paas correction ke time invest karne ke liye maal khatam ho jaata hai, woh investor main hoon...