Day Trading Stocks & Futures

checkmate7

use dhoban kehte hain bhai..
dhobiwali toh woh hui jiske baare mein dhoban ko na pata ho...woh koi bhi ho sakti hai ;)
Bada knowledge hai iss subject me :p

Riskyman

Deutsche Bank reported a second-quarter net loss of 3.1 billion Euros ($3.5 billion), its heaviest quarterly loss in four years.

Global investors have been losing confidence in the once, "crown jewel" of Wall street. The stocks took a mighty hit last month after its merger with Commerzbank was called off, following which its scrips price hit the lowest point of the bank's 149-year history.

https://www.livemint.com/news/world...-suffers-3-5-bn-loss-in-q2-1563993938073.html

Riskyman

Deutsche Bank reported a second-quarter net loss of 3.1 billion Euros ($3.5 billion), its heaviest quarterly loss in four years.

Global investors have been losing confidence in the once, "crown jewel" of Wall street. The stocks took a mighty hit last month after its merger with Commerzbank was called off, following which its scrips price hit the lowest point of the bank's 149-year history.

https://www.livemint.com/news/world...-suffers-3-5-bn-loss-in-q2-1563993938073.html
Been dubbed as the "Next Lehman in the making".

XRAY27

Here so many traders like(TR,Riskyman,mohan.sic,primitivetrader,siddhant4u,vikas2131,checkmate7,iwillwin,against_tides,sanju005ind, etc)........ do trade intraday in so many scrips throughout the day.......ab sahi sahi bataoo ki who is net profitable since last 6 months or one year........:)
i cann't trade intraday in so many srips and if i try then i will be in net loss.......:arghh:
i can trade intraday in very limited scrips..........:oo

please don't get offended by my question......only Curiosity........;):)

HEM
This question is not applicable to me as I’m just NF ,BNF trader,out of TJ ,I have seen only one person ,who is profitable in stock trading,intra as well as in swing..only issue is trading size limited..just hearing from your post that so many are profitable traders are there in stocks in TJ,excellent achievement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk