Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Here so many traders like(TR,Riskyman,mohan.sic,primitivetrader,siddhant4u,vikas2131,checkmate7,iwillwin,against_tides,sanju005ind, etc)........ do trade intraday in so many scrips throughout the day.......ab sahi sahi bataoo ki who is net profitable since last 6 months or one year........:)
i cann't trade intraday in so many srips and if i try then i will be in net loss.......:arghh:
i can trade intraday in very limited scrips..........:oo

please don't get offended by my question......only Curiosity........;):)

HEM
I'm just a beginner, but i think true wealth only comes when one becomes investor. Trading is always risky bisky betting...

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Bajaj Finance results -

BajajFin results are ok-ok comparison to March quarter. However the article suggests its by design.

https://www.livemint.com/market/mar...ning-signs-worry-investors-1564045761923.html

the lender has chosen safety over growth, and said it has tightened its underwriting standards for loans.

For instance, the percentage of loans having non-payment beyond 30 days has risen to 5.30% as of June end from 4.65% in March for two-wheeler loans. Sequentially, the percentage of 30-day overdue loans has risen for most products.

To be sure, the ratios are lower than a year ago which indicates that asset quality is not in danger. That said, any increase in slippages in the current environment of consumption slowdown should raise concern. Already, the company had to increase loan loss provisioning by 69% for the June quarter.

mohan.sic

Here so many traders like(TR,Riskyman,mohan.sic,primitivetrader,siddhant4u,vikas2131,checkmate7,iwillwin,against_tides,sanju005ind, etc)........ do trade intraday in so many scrips throughout the day.......ab sahi sahi bataoo ki who is net profitable since last 6 months or one year........:)
i cann't trade intraday in so many srips and if i try then i will be in net loss.......:arghh:

HEM
could not reply to you during market due to trading.....

I am trader in journey.. Neither successful nor failure...:)..but I don't have ideas to take up this as a career.

But to answer you HEM, yes I know few consistent people... One is my close friend....but we don't discuss anything about methods of trading.. or rather I must say he don't reveal....And he said me that he knows some other consistent day traders.

So I think I can say that consistent day traders exist and that is a good news.

But it would be wrong if I stop there, because my opinion should not encourage anyone towards full time day trading. Worry is because many people come here for opinions that they want to leave jobs and start trading. IMO It is not at all advisable to take up day trading as full time work.

I can confidently say that day trading success is not something one can achieve with hard work or spending years of time on analyzing markets or doing TA on charts.

I think day trading requires some traits which a person should have naturally. Take an example of a Artist. He naturally has a drawing skill in him and once he works on that skill he becomes a successful artist.
I think that traders with such natural talent + a good trading technique will evolve as successful traders over a period of time....

HEM
Sometimes I also wonder how many people are in profit overall as full time investor..profit means on average they earned at least 30k per month +fixed deposit rate on their investment amount