Day Trading Stocks & Futures

At 7500 I posted that I am adding to my positions......and I did.....I bought Asian Paints and HDFC bank there.....but if someone does not have conviction he need not buy but where is the question of misleading anyone ? People here were also keeping their short positions till 10500 so some similar level...but that is their view...I dont say they are misleading others......

Every stock I mentioned I have bought in my portfolio with giving caution that these are not recommendations, people should do their own study before taking any decision.....

Sir...few people here talk everything as per their position...to misled people ...just ignore them..
This is the baseless allegation....

Yes...who is that someone who is misleading members here ? just hitting and running is cowardice......and we think our members here are fools to get mislead ??

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
How can someone mislead anyone in this forum?
1. We are speculators remember? We react in the direction of our reading of markets.
2. We the members of TJ are too small to move the market, so the "misleader" can not trap the "misled" so that he can exit at a higher level.
3. And honestly please tell, if getting 20% a month on a capital of 1cr is actually possible? I can vouch for 4-6%.
4. Above all we are here to learn from whomsoever that appears better than us and the one we can believe in this virtual world, choose wisely....

if that person comes in front (allege recommender of HEG and Maruti) it will be solved. Else, i think we should focus on what bring tomorrow.

how's various stocks and indices looking as of now?
People made money in HEG and Maruti both.......and why should people follow someones views bliendly ?? stocks went up...and came down so is it misleading others ?? Come on...grow up and learn to take responsibilities of our decisions and not put blame on others........

Last edited:
3. And honestly please tell, if getting 20% a month on a capital of 1cr is actually possible? I can vouch for 4-6%.
I dont interact on that 20 % per month on 1 Cr thread because I dont agree on many points there...but I dont say that it is misleading others .......it is wrong to say someone is misleading........I am sure people will do their own backtests and then trade if convinced and not blame someone .....

Last edited:
With this logic I should have remained short from Nifty 7500 till 10500 level and then book the loss and blame Marimuthu that he mislead me with his Nifty 6000 ......will it be correct ? Definately not...6000 is his views..he is not misleading anyone.....I should take full responsibility of all my decisions, both right and wrong....we cannot say right decisions are all mine because I am very intelligent and wrong decisions are because someone mislead me........

Last edited:
With this logic I should have remained short from Nifty 7500 till 10500 level and then book the loss and blame Marimuthu that he mislead me with his Nifty 6000 ......will it be correct ? Definately not...6000 is his views..he is not misleading anyone.....I should take full responsibility of all my decisions, both right and wrong....
First of all, i didn't mentioned 6000..but i did mention about 6700...but no timeline i have given...

I am still thinking it will come sooner than later based on my level of understanding with technical and ground level realties.....

I can go completely wrong as it is only probhabality game as i mentioned here...

Coming to Nifty short at 9700 , i do mentioned my SL , updated when i exit at cost..same goes for short at 10450, average at 10750..and sl at 10950...

Same way please refer your latest posts about bajfinance prices...do self assessment bhai.....

Whenever your stock holding price goes up, you will come puplic, post stock price as such people here doesn't have access to know price of particular stock.... But whenever the same is stock is bleeding,..you never mentioned it anywhere.....this is recent example.

Old example are hem, graphite , maruthi etc etc..

1. We are speculators remember? We react in the direction of our reading of markets.
2. We the members of TJ are too small to move the market, so the "misleader" can not trap the "misled" so that he can exit at a higher level.
4. Above all we are here to learn from whomsoever that appears better than us and the one we can believe in this virtual world, choose wisely....
What if i proved 20% on 1 cr capital on live ji?

And how many months, you wanted me to prove that ?