Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Someone was quoting about HEM, and few other stocks , while it is zooming, same stock fell so much , this guy not talked about it at all..

This is applied to maruthi and other stocks too...
Why are you or anyone else bliendly following anyone ? Do your own study and take your own decisions and take full responsibility of these decisions.......dont blame it on others.....dont be crybabies here......

Where is allegations...

I hope you forgot , when you are making fun of risky bhai ....saying 10000 wont break at all when nifty was 12000.... Later we saw 7500...u didn't even say sorry to him....
Risky had his views and I had mine......You were also waiting for 6000 Nifty which never came but I never made any fun of you though I did not agree with your views.....Risky and I both are matured persons and we respect each other's views....we differed in our views but we never disrespect each other and never said he is misleading people here.......

Last edited:
Risky had his views and I had mine......You were also waiting for 6000 Nifty which never came but I never made any fun of you though I did not agree with your views.....Risky and I both are matured persons and we respect each other's views....we differed in our views but we never disrespect each other and never said he is misleading people here.......
You mean i disrespect you?

Members here cannot be silent spectators.....someone is making allegation that people mislead others in this thread.......is posting our views means misleading members ?? Such allegations should be condemned......