Algo Trading with Quantitative Forecast (Buy-Sell Signals)

Lost everything in stock market with so called 'Sureshot' Market Tips providers?

You are not alone. Almost every trader has undergone such painful experiences at some point of time. Think logically, if some advisory really knows how to make profit then they will not invest their valuable time in 'others' as they would be busy with their own earnings! Simple.

So who are these guys providing free/paid tips to the people?
  • Sub-brokers who want to attract traders and investors to increase his brokerage commission.
  • Financial college graduates considering themselves as Super Tips Providers, often claiming to know the market better than them-selves!
  • Newbie traders who leverage themselves as 'Market Predictors' after their 4-5 success.
Beware of traps. Stop believing in fake advisory calls.

Introducing Quadmatics. A new kind of quantitative stock forecast using machine learning and neural networks to help day-traders predict price movements and turn them into better trade decisions. Our AI decodes hidden trading signals and generates actionable trades with ZERO speculation.

So connect your intuitions. And trade with confidence.

Try a 2 day risk free evaluation.

Download FREE*

*please note we will require Team Viewer installed at your end to remotely install the software and activate your free license.

For more information please visit www.quadmatics.com

NJ78

Lost everything in stock market with so called 'Sureshot' Market Tips providers?

You are not alone. Almost every trader has undergone such painful experiences at some point of time. Think logically, if some advisory really knows how to make profit then they will not invest their valuable time in 'others' as they would be busy with their own earnings! Simple.

So who are these guys providing free/paid tips to the people?
  • Sub-brokers who want to attract traders and investors to increase his brokerage commission.
  • Financial college graduates considering themselves as Super Tips Providers, often claiming to know the market better than them-selves!
  • Newbie traders who leverage themselves as 'Market Predictors' after their 4-5 success.
Beware of traps. Stop believing in fake advisory calls.

Introducing Quadmatics. A new kind of quantitative stock forecast using machine learning and neural networks to help day-traders predict price movements and turn them into better trade decisions. Our AI decodes hidden trading signals and generates actionable trades with ZERO speculation.

So connect your intuitions. And trade with confidence.

Try a 2 day risk free evaluation.

Download FREE*

*please note we will require Team Viewer installed at your end to remotely install the software and activate your free license.

For more information please visit www.quadmatics.com
This looks like a paid service. Has this been vetted, or anyone with experience chip in.

I have some questions for Quadmatics:

1. When you say machine learning, is it Python, Tensorflow or something like that? I'm trying to understand what backend is your app or software based on.

2. Is it possible to customize what segments we want to opt for? E.g., I'm interested in only commodities (intraday & positional). Will this lower costs?

3. Your trial download software seems to be 6GB in size. That's a lot. Can't your interface & processing be implemented on the cloud?

This looks like a paid service. Has this been vetted, or anyone with experience chip in.

I have some questions for Quadmatics:

1. When you say machine learning, is it Python, Tensorflow or something like that? I'm trying to understand what backend is your app or software based on.

2. Is it possible to customize what segments we want to opt for? E.g., I'm interested in only commodities (intraday & positional). Will this lower costs?

3. Your trial download software seems to be 6GB in size. That's a lot. Can't your interface & processing be implemented on the cloud?

Thanks for showing interest in Quadmatics. I believe the below statements will justify your queries:

1. Yes, you guessed it right. The external processing is done in Python. Data sets are continuously being sent and received to/from Python which constitutes the quantitative computation. No Tensorflow programming is being used. You can visualise the signals via Amibroker (already assimilated in the system).

2. Yes. You can customize the instruments. Currently, Quadmatics covers the following trade segments:
  • (a) Commodities (Metal & Energy)
  • (b) Derivatives (Index and stock futures)
  • (c) Currency
  • (d) Equity
And the exchange span is:
  1. The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited
  2. Euronext Amsterdam N.V.
  3. The London Stock Exchange
  4. The National Stock Exchange of India Limited
  5. Toronto Stock Exchange and TSX Venture Exchange
  6. Tokyo Stock Exchange and Japan Exchange Group
  7. NASDAQ
Sorry, NO POSITIONAL forecast can be made via the system. Quadmatics is only for retail and professional 'traders'. Customizing will NOT lower the subscription fee in anyway.

3. It is not a separate trial software. The original software itself is 6GB which includes the trial itself with a 2 day free evaluation period. Upon downloading we will install the software at your end with a time constraint license key.

Interface and processing can be done in the cloud but the cost to implement such a system will increase your expenditure manifold. Currently none of our subscribers (presently we have 40+ in total in India) have opted for that.

I hope I have answered all your queries correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:

NJ78

Thanks for showing interest in Quadmatics. I believe the below statements will justify your queries:

1. Yes, you guessed it right. The external processing is done in Python. Data sets are continuously being sent and received to/from Python which constitutes the quantitative computation. No Tensorflow programming is being used. You can visualise the signals via Amibroker (already assimilated in the system).

2. Yes. You can customize the instruments. Currently, Quadmatics covers the following trade segments:
  • (a) Commodities (Metal & Energy)
  • (b) Derivatives (Index and stock futures)
  • (c) Currency
  • (d) Equity
And the exchange span is:
  1. The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited
  2. Euronext Amsterdam N.V.
  3. The London Stock Exchange
  4. The National Stock Exchange of India Limited
  5. Toronto Stock Exchange and TSX Venture Exchange
  6. Tokyo Stock Exchange and Japan Exchange Group
  7. NASDAQ
Sorry, NO POSITIONAL forecast can be made via the system. Quadmatics is only for retail and professional 'traders'. Customizing will NOT lower the subscription fee in anyway.

3. It is not a separate trial software. The original software itself is 6GB which includes the trial itself with a 2 day free evaluation period. Upon downloading we will install the software at your end with a time constraint license key.

Interface and processing can be done in the cloud but the cost to implement such a system will increase your expenditure manifold. Currently none of our subscribers (presently we have 40+ in total in India) have opted for that.

I hope I have answered all your queries correctly. However, if any such queries arise feel free to mail us at [email protected]
Thanks for the clarifications.

I see that you support NSE but that's not for commodities. Does your support extend to MCX as well? Because for commodities (specially energy & metals), we need MCX data.

Thanks for the clarifications.

I see that you support NSE but that's not for commodities. Does your support extend to MCX as well? Because for commodities (specially energy & metals), we need MCX data.
Yes you are right. MCX works independently regardless of NSE. We will update the same. Thanks for pointing out.

And yes it works with MCX as well.

RDutt

Think of extending the trial period to min one week to fortnight
- to prove the software's robustness and claimed accuracy!

Think of extending the trial period to min one week to fortnight
- to prove the software's robustness and claimed accuracy!
Thanks for your concerns but I'm afraid the management team has different views on that. We launched this product only a few months back and till date we have 40+ satisfied subscribers.