Algo Trading with Quantitative Forecast (Buy-Sell Signals)

Think of extending the trial period to min one week to fortnight
- to prove the software's robustness and claimed accuracy!
Thanks for your concerns but I'm afraid the management team has different views. We launched this product only a few months back in India and till date we are pretty much satisfied with the response we got.

cloudTrader

Thanks for your concerns but I'm afraid the management team has different views on that. We launched this product only a few months back and till date we have 40+ satisfied subscribers.
Can you ask some of your clients to post something in this thread about their personal experiences using Quadmatics ?

This will just help to strengthen the views if trial impresses.

Last edited:
Can you ask some of your clients to post something in this thread about their personal experiences using Quadmatics ?

This will just help to strengthen the views if trial impresses.
I'm afraid I can't compel anyone to help persuade 'others' views and perceptions. If doubtful then please avoid downloading the software.

cloudTrader

I'm afraid I can't compel anyone to help persuade 'others' views and perceptions. If doubtful then please avoid downloading the software.
I think you mistook the idea behind the working of a discussion forum. Where did I ask you to compel anyone ? CAN in itself is a word of requisition implying the intention of possibility.

This is wonderful marketing !! Quite arrogant approach , what I felt from your statement.