Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes it is possible to link your currrent dp till ILFS is opened.. If you have all the documents in place, ideally this should not take more than 7 working days to open a demat cum trading account...

Yes you can place basket orders, you can export the basket on to an excel and can create the orders on the excel itself...

Cheers...
I've sent form today via the professional couriers, should reach you by monday. I've attached for linking current dp following -

6 months statement of transactions and current holding of current sbi demat.

client master details report xerox

you can use the same as dox for derivatives reqirement. Have sent a cheque of 600 of mother's ac/ and cancelled cheque of my a/c. 2 copies of pan and 2 copies of bank pass book 1st and last updated page. Signed almost all papers but have not filled ILFS form or most part of your form to avoid any error. I hope I've not missed anything.

Zerodha

I think the NOW software is not stable enough. For all the good service that Zerodha offers and all other good things, it is quite scary to use NOW. Today when the market is very volatile, it suddenly stopped showing my active positions - and stayed that way till now. It is not a connection problem - streaming quotes are coming properly. Only my positions and my balance not being shown.
Tried all different things, restarted software, system, reconcile... nothing worked. Do not know if my positions are closed - tried to open any position - margin not sufficient error - when there was sufficient margin - Scary experience today.
Hi Krushi,

Should have given us a buzz if something like this happened...I was on the terminal, didn't face any issues as such.. Do leave your client ID on our email, let me give you a buzz and figure this out...

Cheers..

Hi Zerodhaonline

As discussed previously, I wish to open only Trading account with Zerodha, No demat account is necessary as I will trade in F&O segment only and I won't trade in cash market.
I have printed and signed the form, from page 1 to 29, and didn't print the pages meant for demat account.
Alongwith the forms, I am sending following documents -

1 photocopy of Pan Card
1 photocopy of Driving license
1 photocopy of telephone bill
Bank statement of past 6 months
1 passport size photograph pasted on form, dully signed
1 postcard size photograph, with Pan card visible in photo, for in person verification
1 cheque in the name of Zerodha, amounting to Rs 600
1 cancelled cheque

Please note that as I need to open only Trading account for F&O, and so I am sending only one copy of all the documents,( not two copies).

Is this sufficient? Or any other formalities will be needed ?

Zerodha

Hi Zerodhaonline

As discussed previously, I wish to open only Trading account with Zerodha, No demat account is necessary as I will trade in F&O segment only and I won't trade in cash market.
I have printed and signed the form, from page 1 to 29, and didn't print the pages meant for demat account.

1 photocopy of Pan Card
1 postcard size photograph, with Pan card visible in photo, for in person verification
1 cancelled cheque

Please note that as I need to open only Trading account for F&O, and so I am sending only one copy of all the documents,( not two copies).

For trading account opening fees is Rs 300 and we will waive off another Rs 100 because you have printed the forms. The cheque has to be for Rs 200 ..

Telephone bill is hopefully bsnl landline...Other phone bills will not be accepted as address proof...

**** A proof of any existing demat account of yours also to be sent *****

Everything else is perfect, 1 copy will do...

Cheers...

Last edited:
@zerodhaonline What are the various charges like Trading A/C opening charges, Demat A/C opening charges, AMC, tariff for Demat. I tried looking at website but all I could find is tariff for trading account.

Hi Zerodha,
Would not Absolute.Zero also need to provide a copy of an existing demat account from any demat provider, as a proof that he already has a demat account?

For trading account opening fees is Rs 300 and we will waive off another Rs 100 because you have printed the forms. The cheque has to be for Rs 200 ..

Telephone bill is hopefully bsnl landline...Other phone bills will not be accepted as address proof...

Cheers...
Hi Zerodhaonline

1 photocopy of Pan Card
1 cancelled cheque

Zerodha

@zerodhaonline What are the various charges like Trading A/C opening charges, Demat A/C opening charges, AMC, tariff for Demat. I tried looking at website but all I could find is tariff for trading account.
Account opening Trading: Rs 300
Account opening (Trading +demat): Rs 600

AMC trading: zero
AMC demat: Rs 400( Rs 200 paid end of every 6 months)

Rs 100 waived on account opening if you print our online forms...

Cheers..

**** A proof of any existing demat account of yours also to be sent *****

Cheers...
Thanks Zerodhaonline........

I couriered the forms and document and the same will reach on Monday. I enclosed a photocopy of my existing demat account with NSDL which I opened with RKGlobal. For, address proof, I do not have BSNL bill,but I hope the address as mentioned in Bank account statement will serve the purpose.
I hope my account will get activated by next week.
And, thanks, as I reduced the cheque amount from 600 to 200 after hearing from you....:D

Last edited:

gauharjk

@Sachin (Zerodha)
NSE Now (software) live feed stops refreshing after a while... sometimes 1 hour... sometimes less. I tried "Refresh Broadcast" but it does not help. The only option then is to log out and then relogin...

Also, I had a question. How can I rollover futures contract? How much does it cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.