Status
Not open for further replies.
Now exe. hangs many times. Its not running smoothly. I had to log out & then log in. Its not good service. I use BSNL broadband. I think its problem of now than internet connection because many users having this problem.

Zerodha

Hey Zerodha,

Is it possible to link my current dp with you till ILFS dp is opened? I'm eager to take positions in some scrips at current levels likes of Reliance, HUL, fortis et al. Since a filled form courier+your courier to ILFS+fresh dp's time = 15-20 days, I don't want to miss the opportunity.

Can I place basket orders for same/different scrips via now? Say RIL at 980, 981, 982 or RIL at 981, 982, HDFC at 650 and SBI at 2500 and so one? KEATPro by kotak gives me such facility.

As for BTST, as you quoted a few pages ago, 1 out of 500, I was 1 of those who got to pay penalty on Sesa Goa last August. I sold Sesa and it went to auction later. Moreover I bought Vijaya Bank on exposer and had to pay for both Sesa buy and Vijaya! My sub-broker had no clue and it was helpdesk that solved the query. I had to arrange quick money since Vijaya bank went more than 8% up in 2 days and if I had not paid money that also would have gone to auction since I had both Sesa and Vijaya in holdings and I was made to short Sesa although I had bought it a day ago I sold!
Yes it is possible to link your currrent dp till ILFS is opened.. If you have all the documents in place, ideally this should not take more than 7 working days to open a demat cum trading account...

Yes you can place basket orders, you can export the basket on to an excel and can create the orders on the excel itself...

Cheers...

Zerodha

Thanks, I had transferred yesterday after 9.30 PM, how much time until it will be shown in NOW software..
Transferred using NOW gateway or NEFT?? if it is NOW gateway you will have margins instantly, if NEFT after 6.30pm the banks usually process the requests only next day morning... so funds will come in only by around 1pm

Zerodha

Now exe. hangs many times. Its not running smoothly. I had to log out & then log in. Its not good service. I use BSNL broadband. I think its problem of now than internet connection because many users having this problem.
Who are the many users facing the problem... For best performance of NOW software terminal you need 512kbps of a stable internet connection... Make sure all the firewalls are disabled, if you have the firewalls on, it will keep blocking the feeds...Some antivirus comes with firewalls, so make sure the firewalls are disabled....

I think the NOW software is not stable enough. For all the good service that Zerodha offers and all other good things, it is quite scary to use NOW. Today when the market is very volatile, it suddenly stopped showing my active positions - and stayed that way till now. It is not a connection problem - streaming quotes are coming properly. Only my positions and my balance not being shown.
Tried all different things, restarted software, system, reconcile... nothing worked. Do not know if my positions are closed - tried to open any position - margin not sufficient error - when there was sufficient margin - Scary experience today.

Status
Not open for further replies.