Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Hi,
I hv opened an account with Zerodha and hv demated my holdings into my IL&FS A/c. My question is can I trade these shares thru my trading A/c with Zerodha? If so where do I find my shares in NOW?
Thanks
Yes, the shares you have transferred to ILFS has to be sold through Zerodha... You can see your holdings on NOW by going to the holdings link and also by loggin to ILFS site and mentioning your userid and password... If it is not showing in your holidngs on NOW, not to worry -you can still sell it using NOW... Login to ILFS and confirm on the quantity of shares you are holidng and login to NOW and sell the same in the CNC segment...

Zerodha

can NOW MOBILE will run on nokia E61i i have tried three time but it is not downloading it pls help
It is tough to figure out if NOW MOBILE runs all the crazy number of models of mobile phones available in the market.... Ideally, things using JAVA, ANDROID and Blackberry should work... Also, when downloading try to do it in a wi-fi network rather than your GPRS... Speed of wifi will be faster and hence you should not place any issue with downloading...

Few of our employees have the Symbian operating system offered from NOKIA and NOW doesn't seem to be getting downloaded on it...

Zerodha

Hi zerodha i have sent the required forms and documents on Tuesday.
Have you recieved it cause i have not got any call or email
The courier service FIRST FLIGHT told that you will be receiving it on Thursday or Friday.

The name of the sender is Sherley Abraham and the courier number is H23122347
Hi, Yes we have received the forms and someone will be calling you to do an In person verification over a webcam... Once the verification is done it will take 3 days for account to be opened as it is a demat cum trading account... Cheers..

Zerodha

I could never login to the backoffice so far. Always down. And... it does not work in Chrome or Firefox - Only IE. Any plugins to be installed?
Yes it works on IE alone.. When you go to the login page of the backoffice at teh bottom you can see browser settings, click on the browser settings and make a change on all the settings following steps indicated... Should work ...

Zerodha

Arsh,

There is no Square Off Buttion in the Netwise/Daywise Position, when i checked so just confused how it can be there in your nowonline and not there for me.

The second solution, I do not want to go becuase my limit is 14741 after Fridays deduction, hence if the system buys another then I am in more trouble so waiting.

Thanks for the advise. By the way anyone else facing the same problem that I am facing in the square of where there is no square off button
As I mentioned, on the NOW web version there is no square off, it is available on the exe version though... so ideally the best thing to do would be to take an opposite position in the same scrip you have a position in...Have just forwarded your query to the NOW team... Cheers...

Hi, Yes we have received the forms and someone will be calling you to do an In person verification over a webcam... Once the verification is done it will take 3 days for account to be opened as it is a demat cum trading account... Cheers..

well i have sent a photo of my mother with her pan card clearly visible along with the forms:). so is there a need for in person verification?:confused:

Hi,

Can somebody pet me know in NOW EXPRESS under order Type, Product Type: MIS or NRML what does MIS mean.

The reason I am asking is when I wanted to buy a script, when I gave Nrml the order was rejected but when i clicked on the option MIS it accepted my order, please help me on this.

Regards,

gauharjk

I have just received my trading username and password. But there is a problem... I cannot log in.

When I try to login using NSE Now software, I get an error message...

When using the web version of NSE Now to login, I am asked to change password on login. But then, for some reason, password change does not proceed. I have tried many times now... Still the same problem...

Need Help...!

EDIT: Web version started working now... :)

Last edited:

gauharjk

Another issue, cannot add scripts to market watch in the NSE Now web version. Get error "SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length."

Status
Not open for further replies.