Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

I have just received my trading username and password. But there is a problem... I cannot log in.

When I try to login using NSE Now software, I get an error message...

When using the web version of NSE Now to login, I am asked to change password on login. But then, for some reason, password change does not proceed. I have tried many times now... Still the same problem...

Need Help...!

EDIT: Web version started working now... :)
Another issue, cannot add scripts to market watch in the NSE Now web version. Get error "SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length."
dear gauharj,
Need 24 hrs to activate now exe version....so it will active by tomorrow....2nd Q...i think you can add maximum 20 scrips in one market watch

superman

Hi,

Can somebody pet me know in NOW EXPRESS under order Type, Product Type: MIS or NRML what does MIS mean.

The reason I am asking is when I wanted to buy a script, when I gave Nrml the order was rejected but when i clicked on the option MIS it accepted my order, please help me on this.

Regards,
NRML - Used for futures and Options
CNC - Cash and Carry (delivery trade)
MIS- margin intraday square off(Intraday trade)

Zerodha

Hi,

Can somebody pet me know in NOW EXPRESS under order Type, Product Type: MIS or NRML what does MIS mean.

The reason I am asking is when I wanted to buy a script, when I gave Nrml the order was rejected but when i clicked on the option MIS it accepted my order, please help me on this.

Regards,
MIS: Margin intraday squareoff , use it for doing intraday trades in cash segment
CNC: Cash N Carry, use it for doing delivery based trades in cash segment

NRML: Normal, Use this for doing any kind of f&o Trades...

Zerodha

I have just received my trading username and password. But there is a problem... I cannot log in.

When I try to login using NSE Now software, I get an error message...

When using the web version of NSE Now to login, I am asked to change password on login. But then, for some reason, password change does not proceed. I have tried many times now... Still the same problem...

Need Help...!

EDIT: Web version started working now... :)

API user access denied: It takes 1 day from when you login to web version for the exe version to be activated...

Someone will call you up right now and explain you how to set up marketwatch on web version...

Zerodha

i didnt get a reply:)
and by the way can i get a demo video or something of trading platform and market viewer NOW:thumb:
Hi, thing about IPV is our IPV we are alright with the photo but sometimes ILFS would want to do a webcam IPV... Will keep you posted about it... We are working on a demo for NOW... But you could definitely leave us a mail and someone will give you a demo live through remote...

poortrader

hi zerodha/sachin

you have a model to my liking..i want work to be least on paper and more on work!!!!

i used to partner aditya birla money once but found it quite bothersome about their services and also there was always a problem with some troublesome clients who wld deny placing orders offline whn they were in loss. i did suggest your kind of model to the management of birla but no takers there. but m glad some1 matches my pitch now..

in your model the client is upon himself to be lauded/blamed. but i have a few queries and suggestions. as you know your model depends on internet and market knowledge. in india, specially rural India both are abysmally low. but there is some hope with the launch of 3G and mobiles becoming cheaper.
however you can give a code to your associates so that even good delivery based clients can work with you through call centre. you can appoint associates who are educated and can educate the clients as well. he can teach the clients to fill the forms and how to trade through yr call centre/dealing room even without having a net connection. i m sure there are many ppl who take delivery and for tht all time access to net is not required. they may buy for 1 lakh and sell after one or two months. as of now i can see only online referral system of yours and there is no guarantee that the persn i referred will use the same id while opening account. and how do u track the payments to associates.not clear. my mail to you has also nt been answered on this for last 4 days

Zerodha

hi zerodha/sachin

you have a model to my liking..i want work to be least on paper and more on work!!!!

i used to partner aditya birla money once but found it quite bothersome about their services and also there was always a problem with some troublesome clients who wld deny placing orders offline whn they were in loss. i did suggest your kind of model to the management of birla but no takers there. but m glad some1 matches my pitch now..

in your model the client is upon himself to be lauded/blamed. but i have a few queries and suggestions. as you know your model depends on internet and market knowledge. in india, specially rural India both are abysmally low. but there is some hope with the launch of 3G and mobiles becoming cheaper.
however you can give a code to your associates so that even good delivery based clients can work with you through call centre. you can appoint associates who are educated and can educate the clients as well. he can teach the clients to fill the forms and how to trade through yr call centre/dealing room even without having a net connection. i m sure there are many ppl who take delivery and for tht all time access to net is not required. they may buy for 1 lakh and sell after one or two months. as of now i can see only online referral system of yours and there is no guarantee that the persn i referred will use the same id while opening account. and how do u track the payments to associates.not clear. my mail to you has also nt been answered on this for last 4 days
Hi,

We had a long weekend, someone should definitely give you a buzz by end of day...

Cheers..

Status
Not open for further replies.