Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darkstar

zerodha today you recive my courier for a/c opening that you confirm me please can you tell me how long it take process for activate i opend both trading + demate . can you send me via email my password so i check nse now and other feature. or most of them i trade.

gunavadhi

As a Zerodha Associate you keep earning for life every time a trader that you have referred trades with us. Every trade executed by a referral ensures that a sum of Rs 2 is automatically credited into your account. What's even better is that there is no limit on the number of traders that you can refer, meaning the more referrals you make, the more earning potential you can realize.

The table below illustrates how much you can potentially earn by becoming a Zerodha Associate.

anybody here refered somebody and got creditted for his trades?

hi Zerodha..it will be kind enough & will be helpful to shift my trading with you if you please let me know brokerage & ALL APPLICABLE TAXES on following hypothetical trade..this would help me to compare my savings while trading with you..i have received email from your side for account opening...
...Hypthetical trade.
Bought 2 lots mininifty future @ 6000...
Sold 1 lot minifty future @ 6025
& Sold 1 lot minifty future @ 6050..
Brokerage aspect can be taken easily but i want to see the impact of ALL TAXES applicable on the "TOTAL COST". So please tell me all the cost as is seen in a contract note

Zerodha

zerodha today you recive my courier for a/c opening that you confirm me please can you tell me how long it take process for activate i opend both trading + demate . can you send me via email my password so i check nse now and other feature. or most of them i trade.
Should take around 7 working days for trading and demat..we can't give you a login id before the account is opened...

Zerodha

hi Zerodha..it will be kind enough & will be helpful to shift my trading with you if you please let me know brokerage & ALL APPLICABLE TAXES on following hypothetical trade..this would help me to compare my savings while trading with you..i have received email from your side for account opening...
...Hypthetical trade.
Bought 2 lots mininifty future @ 6000...
Sold 1 lot minifty future @ 6025
& Sold 1 lot minifty future @ 6050..
Brokerage aspect can be taken easily but i want to see the impact of ALL TAXES applicable on the "TOTAL COST". So please tell me all the cost as is seen in a contract note
Hi, can you reply back on the email we sent with a request for brokerage calculator, will mail you an excel sheet which will do the calculation for all the costs associated ... Cheers..

gauharjk

Need help with NSE Now software.

How do I add scripts and contracts to default market watch?

I have not been able to add any F&O scripts using the web interface. So, i was hoping I could do it using the desktop version of trading platform...

This is what I see in the web version

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.