Status
Not open for further replies.

ocil

Looking at the complexities , I am better off trading with NOW and would opt to migrate to ZTrader in the last batch so that by that time all the initial issues will be solved....I am in no hurry to migrate.

Smart_trade
Just to lighter side how do you manage so many accounts? Zerodha, TWS, sharekhan etc....

HI sachin

Last year when i spoke to you regarding cash future hedging you said it could be done with ZERODHA then when i was about to open the account you said 30 % margin has to be brought in cash

Again after reading the horrific performence of NOW online i gave up the Idea of trading with you guys as trading with edelweiss was not so expensive either

now that you people are migrating to same software i use , i though of again opening an account i was ready to pay the unjustified 30 % margin you were asking and sent a email to ZERODHA AS i read thread you people are ready to provide margins like any other broker ( which you have replied in this thread )

NOW the reply i get from MR bharath is that when i buy stocks i cant sell futures same time as the stocks will come in my DP two days later so how can i do cash future arbitrague now which you said i could have done last year with ZERODHA

If dont get Margin on real time basis to sell future how are you like any other broker providing margins your software might be like other brokers but your system is not if understand correctly from Mr Bharath's Email

If i might have not understood correctly kindly explain are you providing margins like other brokers or are you making your own margin rules

As it is you have stated that above in reply to Mega pixel that DP business is just 1 % ( so those one percent are there or not is not important )

Now isnt It funny that i will buy a stock Today and hedge it two days after when it might be up or down 15 % when we really dont let the postions open for even 5 seconds :clap:

I am not arguing here about margins as others have done but i would suggest instead to giving people vague replies and arguing with them kindly correct your system :confused:
ZERODHA ANY SOLUTION FOR MY PROBLEM OTHER THAN IGNORING MY POST YES I AM LITTLE ANGRY BUT NEITHER DID I USE THE TOOL ZERODHA BASHING LIKE OTHERS NOR DID MY PROBLEM BEING RESOLVED AFTER EMAILING YOU AND WRITING HERE :confused:

You know I get data feed with real time sector by sector scrip by scrip changing heatmaps, graphical FII DII data and all option prices and their tick charts, colour coded OI changes and spikes and much much more all on one world class interface for the price of 2 nity points a day. Your nest people can not even imagine such sophistication. All I can say is I do not know how and why you decided to tieup with this crappy omnsys products but this I know that sticking with such shoddy software will be the reason of your downfall one day. it is just a matter of time that sooner or later some new indian broker company with world class trading platform will come out and the way people came from all over to make you a success will dump you in no time.
I have taken much of thread space already. Enough zerodha bashing from my side. Thank you for you time.

Sir jee where do u trade please through some light i use odin and i guess omnesys is not that bad even though zerodha is very bad ( just kidding )

But please share so we can also benefit :clapping:

Just to lighter side how do you manage so many accounts? Zerodha, TWS, sharekhan etc....
Not difficult...you just have to keep margins in those and keep a written record of passwords....too much confusion in which password for which account....:D and changing password and log in /transaction password make matters a bit worse...but with practice one can handle I guess....

Smart_trade

The Monk.

@ Anil, I guess you are not trading with us?? Because we are not giving you all those features that is mentioned..

:confused: hmmm.. I am wondering why all the bashing if you are not trading with us??
Zerodha, pls ignore that lunatic, he is just an dumb ass trying desperately to prove his intelligence in this forum. For confirmation you can see his previous posts in this forum , where he has mouthed venom on some of the seniors without reason.

just ask him to close a/c, he cant do that since he doesnt have an a/c in the first place.

Not difficult...you just have to keep margins in those and keep a written record of passwords....too much confusion in which password for which account....:D and changing password and log in /transaction password make matters a bit worse...but with practice one can handle I guess....

Smart_trade
May be password manager is what is need. I have one supplied by my antivirus company, any site I visit which requires password, it just logs in, generates own password. Off course I would like describe more but then I sound I am promoting which I am not.

Smart_trade
May be password manager is what is need. I have one supplied by my antivirus company, any site I visit which requires password, it just logs in, generates own password. Off course I would like describe more but then I sound I am promoting which I am not.
I keep the same login password and transaction password for all the share market trading applications :). They all need to be changed in 14 days. I also keep the same backoffice password for all the brokers :D. Lazy, huh :D

megapixel

I use paid service of password manager software. I can access passwords anytime...anywhere in any device.

passwords are encrypted by software and devices are protected by Google servers.

Trader J

Guys,

Today seems to be a day of royal bashing.. :)..

We have migrated 50 clients yesterday to trade on Zerodha Trader. A few of them are on this forum as well, but I guess they are not actively following this thread.

@Anil Lal, the reason we cannot move everyone on one day is because, we have almost 15000 clients and though the keys are all similar to NOW, still requires some training. Can't be done for all 15000 at one time. The other challenge for us is also that we are creating common ID's for equity, commodity and backoffice. For eg, on now the id used to be ds0001 , on BO and comm HODS0001.. It is going to be common across the board now, DS0001. This has to be uploaded to the exchange... We cannot do this for 15000 at 1 time.

Also we want to extend the intraday margin facility to upto 3.25pm as requested by a lot of you. This will be done by introducing 2 product codes MIS(intraday) and NRML(overnight), will work similar to how it works on equity MIS and CNC. We have to again train our clients on the same before getting them started on the new platform.

We have already initiated migration for another 100 clients today, if you want to move out immediately, send us an email to [email protected] and we will have it done at the earliest...
Dear Zerodha

Its good if you want to extend the intraday margin facility to up to 3.25pm, but by introducing 2 product codes MIS (intraday) and NRML (overnight), its really very horrible for trader due to following reason.

1 The system was tested in RKSV, and is totally disaster, we have to convert all the trade before 3.15 PM and its take may be 30 Minutes , its mean all your time waste for just doing conversion.

2. I choose as default NRML in an order window, so no need to select every time in order, just put Qty. and press enter, I need fast, otherwise miss the trade.

3. You cant convert previous day position in to MIS , you have to square up first than take new position in MIS, otherwise your all margin blocked.

Thats why I close RKSV account, and I choose Zerodha again, however I am loosing Rs 6000-8000 in brokerage cost.

So please extend time to 3.20 or 3.25 but please dont mess up the system. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.