Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else facing problem in login to NOW
I am just with the NOW screen for the last 15-20 minutes.
Login window not appearing even after 15 minutes.
Just appeared with another small window saying "request failure"
Any solution

On clicking request failure
another window appears saying
Use cannot login: Reason disconnected from NOW
I face this daily.especially when logging out from mobile to system.It takes even 30 minutes,try logging in out typing details many times and shutting down system also.login window takes ages to appear and you can't open any other window also.To use zerodha platform we must migrate to a country where is no power failure!
And reply sent to my complaint is most discouraging as reply is sent with out reading our mail properly in a routine manner

Trader J

J,

I remember reading your post somewhere before where you had posted this issue and this was our top priority to not mess around with the system...

NOW and NEST look similar but there is a huge difference in them feature wise..

One of the issues we face daily is, between 3pm to 3.30pm, assume you have 3 futures position, nifty, reliance and TCS... You are taking excess leverage and we have to square off your position, because you haven't done on your own. Which one do we square off?? If we cut nifty, we get a call saying why did you cut nifty and not reliance , so on and forth..

The good bit with Ztrader is that , in admin position we have position conversion.. first thing in the morning you can select all positions and convert NRML to MIS and automatically margin blocked gets reduced for all in one click.. YOu don't have to sell and enter , we would never get you do something like that..

Before 3.25, you can again select all and convert MIS to NRML in just one click.. It is nothing like NOW...
Dear Zerodha,
If its possible in Ztrader than its very good, just one suggestion, if we have MIS position and we have sufficient margin for carry forward to next day, than system should not square up the position. I mean, instead of convert the position I want to reduce my position (MIS), so the balance position will carry forward to next day. If I have MIS position more than 40 % margin than system should square off some position by default Alphabetically Script.

you should not keep same password in all sites.......Internet is a place which is full of hackers , crackers , jokers and suckers.

Download a password maker utility and generate password......password strength meter will show how strong your password is.

Its difficult to remember passwords....so keep it in a safe place...you are good to go.
The account ids are all different, aren't they ? And they are not related. Even if one account gets hacked, it won't give a clue to what my other accounts with other brokers are. The account ids are only stored in my head.

My passwords are generally secure. I have an idea about the password strength. In my computers, the C drive is frozen (the variable data is stored on the other drives), so whatever cookies are stored during the session are wiped clean on reboot. I only unlock it 2-3 times a week for various software updates (antivirus, flash etc.etc..)

As for saving passwords online.. suppose that password storage gets hacked ? Not good to put all your eggs in one basket. Recently there have been a spate of cases of so many million google and apple ids and yahoo passwords being hacked and some of them even displayed in public domain.

megapixel

As for saving passwords online.. suppose that password storage gets hacked ?
Not good to put all your eggs in one basket. Recently there have been a spate of cases of so many million google and apple ids and yahoo passwords being hacked and some of them even displayed in public domain.
Its possible that password storage can get hacked....thats the reason professional security organization uses military grade encryption level with multiple level authentication. There is no way decrypting these passwords once its encrypted.

second thing is its not easy to reach to the cloud storage.....professional providers uses various level checks

Example:

level 1 : userid/password
level 2: device detection.
level 3: hardware passwords.
level 4: timer passwords

I have reviewed many such software's myself.

Anyway...don't worry ... you are fine .... you could be more safer if you could keep separate passwords for each site.

megapixel

Zerodha's 1000 page I inaugurate

damn ...still 999 page ..

Zerodha should give one day FREE brokerage to the 1000'th poster :) ... lets see who is that lucky trader

Last edited:

soft_trader

Zerodha,

RKSV is providing ICICI Bank funds transfer thru Nowonline.in

But it is not activated with Zerodha. Will you please activate it?

Status
Not open for further replies.