Status
Not open for further replies.

soft_trader

@Zerodha:

Just got a reply from RKSV that, ICICI Bank is added in the nowonline.in payment gateway. Could you confirm this?

I have ICICI bank already linked with you, but it is not coming in the drop-down under payin section in nowonline.in

Zerodha, any hope on reduction of transaction charges? Newer discount brokers are getting better packages from IIFL than you are. Whats the problem?

If you really have good volumes, then negotiations should not be an issue, or dont you want to negotiate at all?

I am surprised at the stark difference compared to other brokers. You are probably the broker charging the HIGHEST transaction charges in India.

Zerodha, any hope on reduction of transaction charges? Newer discount brokers are getting better packages from IIFL than you are. Whats the problem?

If you really have good volumes, then negotiations should not be an issue, or dont you want to negotiate at all?

I am surprised at the stark difference compared to other brokers. You are probably the broker charging the HIGHEST transaction charges in India.

Surely they need to bring it down.

SHEKHAR

Zerodha

WHEN PEOPLE DEMAND SO MUCH I DEMAND MARGIN ONLY STILL YOU DONT PROVIDE BASICS LIKE THAT BUT WILL ARGUE WITH PEOPLE WHO USE WORDS LIKE DUMP YOU

THERE IS NO DEARTH OF BROKERS AND CLEINTS ANY ONE CAN DUMP ANY BODY NOT WORTH DISSCUSSING I GUESS WHEN MORE IMPORTANT ISSUE LIKE MARGIN AGAINST STOCKS PROFESSIONAL SOFTWARE FUNDS TRANSFER ISSUES ARE PENDING:clap:
As I had told you earlier, we already are accepted stocks as margin, just that you can't do it completely online....

Zerodha

@sumo,

The highest volume done in India is by this prop shop in Mumbai..

What I am trying to say is, if a broker has a prop book doing some future arbitrage strategies and generating a few 1000 cr turnover , definitely the clearing costs would be lesser... It is very easy to reduce the charges, but to keep it lower sustainably for a longer period of time, the broker would have to keep generating the increased prop turnover, which usually doesn't happen... Reducing is accepted but no one will accept an increase... We intend to keep reducing on a more sustainable basis, where we won't be required to increase it at a later date... We are reducing few of our costs in the next few days, this would be included....

@sumo,

The highest volume done in India is by this prop shop in Mumbai..

What I am trying to say is, if a broker has a prop book doing some future arbitrage strategies and generating a few 1000 cr turnover , definitely the clearing costs would be lesser... It is very easy to reduce the charges, but to keep it lower sustainably for a longer period of time, the broker would have to keep generating the increased prop turnover, which usually doesn't happen... Reducing is accepted but no one will accept an increase... We intend to keep reducing on a more sustainable basis, where we won't be required to increase it at a later date... We are reducing few of our costs in the next few days, this would be included....
Ok, point accepted, and hope that you are able to bring this charge down substantially, as this has a direct bearing on our profitability..

Please excuse my tone in the previous post as I was really ticked off over the transaction charges difference. Hope you took it in the right spirit

As I had told you earlier, we already are accepted stocks as margin, just that you can't do it completely online....
can you explain in two line how to go about it suppose i buy reliance for 1 CR now how do i get to sell option on it

Do i need to call up some one every time 500 shares are traded kindly open margin or will some one call me how does it work

If it works i should be working with you guys i am not so am i missing something :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.