Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

@ Zerodha,

Kindly look into this issue. We check our Contract Notes everyday but we don't check each day's entry of debit/credit entry in the ledger as we have faith that a broker will do correct accounting based on the contract notes. If there is any bug or mistakes in the backoffice software, please rectify it immediately and inform everyone .

Some time back we were getting margin reports even though our position is squared off during the day and we do not have any carry over position at the end of the day. On checking with your office we were told that these reports are sent by mistake.

Can the report of position outstanding at the end of every day ( only if there is some ) be sent along with the margin report be e-mails to all clients ? You already send margin reports, you have to add position outstanding field in that report but it will help the traders a lot and we need not go to backoffice reports every day.

Smart_trade
Hi Smart trade,

You can be rest assured that whatever the debit or credit on your ledger would exactly match with your contract note costs.. The only additional cost on the ledger would be call n trade charges if any...

I understand that reporting on our backoffice can be improved and that is what we are working on... Will definitely pass on the message to have open positions on the margin statements and try incorporating at the earliest..

Zerodha

Hi,

Can anyone help in my understanding of how to place a Nifty Futures order on the NOW platform, viz. which "product code" to select and if I want to set a trigger price which "Price Type" to select (SL-L or SL-M or LIMIT)

Thanks

slah
Hi SLAH, for all futures and options trade, choose the option NRML..

You can choose either SL or SL-M ..

In case of SL , you need to mention the trigger price and also the limit price... In case of SL-M, trigger price is all that would be required as the order gets executed at market price as soon as the trigger is hit...

soft_trader

@Zerodha:

Please add the option to withdraw funds to all the primary & secondary bank accounts that are linked with our trading a/c.

This facility is provided by almost all broker's back-office. Please Zerodha incorporate this option ASAP.

Hoping for the best :)

Last edited:

avad

Zerodha,

I executed some intraday equity trades today.Though i find my profit loss on the nse now platform, i can get the details in backoffice.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Arjun20
Hi Zerodha,

Trading challenge started from 14feb2012 for 60 trading days.

Now my question is if i open a/c now, will i be eligible to participate in it?

And if yes, i will be given fresh 60 trading days OR it will be till 60 trading days from when the challenge started i.e.14feb ?
Yes, you will be eligible and it will start from the first day of your trade...

Yes, you will be eligible and it will start from the first day of your trade...
Hi Zerodha,
Thanks for that explanation. Just one more query.
I will require few days to get used to NOW/ Nest as i have never used either of them.
So which day will be taken as start day : Day of first Log-in OR day of first trade?
( I'm aware u have written above as first trade, but asking again to clarify)

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha,
Thanks for that explanation. Just one more query.
I will require few days to get used to NOW/ Nest as i have never used either of them.
So which day will be taken as start day : Day of first Log-in OR day of first trade?
( I'm aware u have written above as first trade, but asking again to clarify)
The day from the first day of an executed trade on your account...

sir

does nest plus works in now wen i tries to install it it shows some error during its auto installation though i m registered there does it provide rt charts with basic indicators like rsi ema bb etc?

soft_trader

@Zerodha,

Like NSE NOW, Bombay Stock Exchange also has it's own platform called FastTrade. Are you planning to provide it to us?

As it is mentioned in BSE website, that BSE provides it free of cost to it's members.

RIL will launch its brokerage business this fiscal with reputed international financial firm DE Shaw. I hope this time they will learn from their past mistakes and bring international level of trading platform at affordable price. And if they charge low brokerage (and if not) than Zerodha then I will readily and happily dump the Zerodha and move to them. All I want is featurefull advanced trading platform which consumes less resources, memory and bandwidth and give the facility of trading on both the bourses, NSE and BSE. :)

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...take-off-this-fiscal/articleshow/12565396.cms

PS: Have no intention to hurt or taunt so Zerodha fanbois stay away. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.