Status
Not open for further replies.

Trader J

@ Zerodha,

Kindly look into this issue. We check our Contract Notes everyday but we don't check each day's entry of debit/credit entry in the ledger as we have faith that a broker will do correct accounting based on the contract notes. If there is any bug or mistakes in the backoffice software, please rectify it immediately and inform everyone .

Some time back we were getting margin reports even though our position is squared off during the day and we do not have any carry over position at the end of the day. On checking with your office we were told that these reports are sent by mistake.

Can the report of position outstanding at the end of every day ( only if there is some ) be sent along with the margin report be e-mails to all clients ? You already send margin reports, you have to add position outstanding field in that report but it will help the traders a lot and we need not go to backoffice reports every day.

Smart_trade
I suggest you all that instead of checking daily contract Notes, you have to check ledger only, because from ledger you know what is the debit and credit in your account..............

One of the best decision I made in recent past is to move away from ICICIDIRECT to Zerodha.

Was really skeptical about Zerodha while analyzing other brokers but really very happy with the professional attitude, communication of status by SMS/emails and of course low brokerage.

Here is what I feel Zerodha has opportunity to enhance their offering

1.(Via NSE Now). Make it easy for login using iPhone App. Most of my transactions I do using the app but it takes 6 steps to login.

Never seen any other iphone app which is so tedious to login. And why on earth the iphone App does not store the credentials and require 4 entries again every time ?

Just install thinkorswim app in iPhone and its a traders delight in US, hope to see a quality app like thinkorswim from Zerodha(via NSE NOW)

2. A week and half back, no one could login using web or app due to implementation of new SEBI guideline on dual authentication.

If it was in US, zerodha would be out of business for not allowing for trading by so many people "sue"ing.

To be an international grade broker, such failure is not acceptable and Zerodha should have been proactive in informing clients on the new implementation in advance.

One of the best decision I made in recent past is to move away from ICICIDIRECT to Zerodha.

Was really skeptical about Zerodha while analyzing other brokers but really very happy with the professional attitude, communication of status by SMS/emails and of course low brokerage.

Here is what I feel Zerodha has opportunity to enhance their offering

1.(Via NSE Now). Make it easy for login using iPhone App. Most of my transactions I do using the app but it takes 6 steps to login.

Never seen any other iphone app which is so tedious to login. And why on earth the iphone App does not store the credentials and require 4 entries again every time ?

Just install thinkorswim app in iPhone and its a traders delight in US, hope to see a quality app like thinkorswim from Zerodha(via NSE NOW)

2. A week and half back, no one could login using web or app due to implementation of new SEBI guideline on dual authentication.

If it was in US, zerodha would be out of business for not allowing for trading by so many people "sue"ing.

To be an international grade broker, such failure is not acceptable and Zerodha should have been proactive in informing clients on the new implementation in advance.

Totally agree !
Have not been able to login since last so many days using the iPhone app. Its a good app but rendered unusable by the authentication process and zerodha is slow to react.

Hi,

Can anyone help in my understanding of how to place a Nifty Futures order on the NOW platform, viz. which "product code" to select and if I want to set a trigger price which "Price Type" to select (SL-L or SL-M or LIMIT)

Thanks

slah

Zerodha

Heard that, Zerodha is migrating from NSE NOW to Nest. My humble request is please dont do that. as i am using Nest for commodity, it is very worst on update. got hanging often. As of now NOW is chance less for its quick update and no down time at all. If u migrate to Nest sure all the Zerodha users will suffer and you cant manage the complaints also.... Do the best...
Hi Trader,

Can you send me an email to [email protected] with your client id, would want to see why you are having an issue with update..

Both NOW and NEST will be available for all our clients..

Zerodha

Sachin/Zerodha,
Plz clear my doubt:-
1) to login to back office login page to transferr funds do i need high speed internet connection or 2G connection of Airtel will solve the purpose.
2) when you are going to start BSE trading
No need of high speed internet for backoffice...

BSE should take a month atleast

Zerodha

Hi,
I am planning to open trading/demat account for equities and also for commodities. But, in the online application there are no columns to fill in the details for opening demat account. There is a link for online demat account, but it is via IL&FS, should I fill this? I know IL&FS maintains the demat repositories for Zerodha, but remember reading somewhere there is difference in AMC between opening through Zerodha and IL&FS directly. Correct me if I am wrong and please clarify. Thanks.
Yes ebutu,

you would have to open the demat which is maintained by ILFS.... When you sign the demat forms and send it to us, you will automatically get the amc charge benefit...

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha,

Trading challenge started from 14feb2012 for 60 trading days.

Now my question is if i open a/c now, will i be eligible to participate in it?

And if yes, i will be given fresh 60 trading days OR it will be till 60 trading days from when the challenge started i.e.14feb ?
Yes, you will be eligible and it will start from the first day of your trade...

Status
Not open for further replies.