Status
Not open for further replies.

Narass

Long live Zerodha.

I done one intraday trade on Nifty Option and made 18% profit.
and how much option change . it was just 1.45 Rs change in option price..and i could able to make profit of 18% net in hand.

I removed and checked my old contract note of other broker when i was trading option long back..i don't want to disclose name of that broker,
if i was trading same option with that old broker...it was immpossible to make profit with just change of 1.45 Rs in option. option need to change atlest 5 rs to go in breakeven...

I realy say from heart, my life and trading confidance changed due to Zerodha. Long live Zerodha.

When i look back....i realy get angree on how other brokerages were sucking me on name of xyz services which i don't require.
change of 1.45 and u made 18% :confused::confused::confused:

zerodha good to see you being online on a public holiday

you promised that you will be adding stt and other statutory charges to volume analysis in your back office..........so that one can see net profit........no action as yet

bpr

Firstly, you need to have IE 7 or if you have IE 6 you need a different version of java.. So better to upgrade the browser to IE 7. If the problem still persists, please leave your contact, someone will call back and sort this for you.... Cheers..
I am facing the exact same issue.
I am using IE8.
Please help.

bpr

Hi,
even i faced the issue "IE-6 still says page not found and crosschecking with firefox threw up the same old error. Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long"....
It was resolved by updating the JAVA which is provided in the homepage of nowonline . in ....
Thanks,
...SS
hey r u using a usb internet connection.??

gunavadhi

hello sir.if there is any difference between 1.transfering money from my axis account to zerodha account and 2.transfering money from my axis account to direct payment gateway on the NOW online platform?

Alright, I finally managed to upgrade my IE-6 to IE-7 and the web version is finally behaving the way I want it to.
Apart from letting me add scrips to my watch list(s), it also displayed the updated watchlist I had created through NOW EXE version.
Am using the Sun JVM 1.6 update 18. I guess people having trouble on IE-7+ might want to switch to Sun JVM 1.6 and also making it the default JVM in IE by clicking on -
Tools -> Internet Options -> Click on Advanced Tab
Scroll down to Java and make sure the one from Sun Microsystems is selected. Safer bet would be to disable Microsoft JVM which is probably a decade old and might cause some compatibility issues with NOW Web Version.

Zerodha

zerodha good to see you being online on a public holiday

you promised that you will be adding stt and other statutory charges to volume analysis in your back office..........so that one can see net profit........no action as yet
Don't want to sound like a typical broker, :) but yes we are working on it, will post it as soon as it is up...

When work is pleasure than everyday is a holiday... :) ... Cheers...

Status
Not open for further replies.