Status
Not open for further replies.
Zerodha,

When i log into website of Now, i am able to access the website but when i log into the Now Exe, the following are the message i get

it is asking for user name which i do not know what to put,
i put my name and tried
i put my login id and tried

for passward, i put my changed password that i first accesses the website, but no use

the NOW EXE is giving the error that

1. User is blocked
2. Login id or password is invalid

please advise what is the User Name in the NOW EXE and what will be the password, i understand that the same as used in NOW Website ie User Id is the Username in NOW EXE and Password in NOW Website is what is the password in NOW EXE, if that is the case then why i am not being able to log in

I would like to repeat my query about running multiple instances of NOW terminal on one single machine, under different ids. Is it possible? I am able to do it with ODIN diet.

Zerodha

Thanks for being patient with my queries.
The Authorization letter has only 2 options.... settlement every month, or settlement every quarter. Hence my query. Can you provide a link to any SEBI website where I could see if its once a quarter or it can be done once a year. I tried looking, but could not find it.

Thanks for answering my queries.
I have been a silent spectator of this thread for a long time now, and am happy to see someone who takes the time and effort to answer even small queries, sometimes many times, to different people.

Frankly, though I may not open an account right now, if I ramp up my quantity, your company would be my first choice. Also, one hindering is that NOW does not allow multiple instances running on the same machine, which is imperative for my operations.
Will try to get hold of the circular number and put it up for you...

Thanks for the good words,

We haven't tried running multiple instances of NOW, how about trying it out?? Leave your number at [email protected], will give you a buzz and we can figure out if it can be done or not... CHeers..

Zerodha

hi zerodha
has the pay in through SBI been enabled on NOW. i tried using it but no banks were shown in the drop down menu.
Very typical of PSU companies attitude, every small thing takes like a zillion years... We are pushing the guys to activate it fast, but these guys want to take their own sweet time...:mad:

Zerodha

Zerodha/Sachin,

U'r service seems to be quiet good.I had sent a form to u'r firm on Saturday...

Monday -
Courier has reached Zerodha's u'r office - This was a call I received - Great u acknwledge - Good Man !!

Tuesday -
ILFS people call up and get my appointment for In-Person appointment.
-Good !!

Wednesday -
ILFS - In-Person ...done...Excellent !!

U'r service indeed is worth praising ...
Hoping to get my account activated very soon and enjoy trading ...

BMA wealth creators true story -
I had applied for account with BMA ..Those people lose my forms/Cancelled cheque/Yearly charge cheque - Good !!

The person who takes my forms goes on vacation and does not intimate anybody in their office so I had to wait till he joins back.When he joins he says he has lost it - Wow !!

Their operations manager does not care.Head Office say I should talk to Branch..they can't help - Good !!

Thanks Sachin,
Keep it up...

Raju
Wait till you start trading with us, If you are an active trader you will love it with us.. Check the ledger out sometime and compare it with a BMA.. :) .... You will see no charges other than what is on contract note...

We are trying to best optimize our customer service and hopefully can continue to be upto expectations of everyone... Cheers...

Zerodha

Hi Guys,
Could one of the veterans suggest a good,stable and reliable minute-by-minute ticker plugin for Amibroker? I was going through NimbleDataPro's website and it seemed pretty ok. If any of you guys have had any experience with them(good/bad), do let me know. I know this may not be the right thread but I had read a few posts about intraday data feeds some pages before this one.
Charting facility is pretty basic in NOW software version. I was relying on RKGlobal's Diet ODIN for charts but frequent crashes and disconnections apart, one cannot have more than 4 charts open at a given point of time, which effectively rules out Diet ODIN for any serious, hasslefree intraday charting.
I believe NimbleDataPro have live feeds for Nifty Futures and Options as well.
Guess opting for a trial version would help me guage the product better.

Looking forward to some valuable inputs.

Thanks in advance
If you are trading for a living, I would say you should definitely take some professional help for charting facility... Metastock and advanced get may be expensive... there are others which are more affordable(ticker plant, spider, etc)... If you can find a reliable data provider, amibroker is a decent deal too...

Zerodha

Though I can go thru' the entire thread, What ILFS has to do with Zerodha?
Demat account: Place where your shares in electronic form goes and sits when you buy shares for delivery. It goes and sits in demat account(dp) in T+2 days, so if you buy 100 shares of reliance on monday, it will sit in your demat on wednesday evening...

We have our own DP(demat service provider) but have decided to tie up with ILFS(India's biggest and only pure dp service provider(ILFS sold their trading business to HSBC))
1. We want to focus more on creating the best trading platform in country and want to give our 100% focus on reaching our goals.
2. 97% of our trading business is in f&o and you don't need any demat to be doing that.
3. Margin funding on delivery positions is what puts a lot of mid sized brokers into trouble when the markets turn around. By tying up with ILFS we have passed the risk onto ILFS(they have 10000cr + of cash on their books).
4. A lot of value added features on the demat, which is typically not provided by brokers offering demat accounts.

We provide the trading accounts and we use ILFS to provide us demat accounts(only to people who want to trade equity in delivery positions)...

In case clients want to trade only f&o and intraday cash, we don't need to open a fresh demat with us, we can link any existing demat account of his..
Hope this helps... :) ...

Hope this helps ...
Cheers

Sachin

Zerodha

Zerodha,

When i log into website of Now, i am able to access the website but when i log into the Now Exe, the following are the message i get

it is asking for user name which i do not know what to put,
i put my name and tried
i put my login id and tried

for passward, i put my changed password that i first accesses the website, but no use

the NOW EXE is giving the error that

1. User is blocked
2. Login id or password is invalid

please advise what is the User Name in the NOW EXE and what will be the password, i understand that the same as used in NOW Website ie User Id is the Username in NOW EXE and Password in NOW Website is what is the password in NOW EXE, if that is the case then why i am not being able to log in
Do leave your number at [email protected], we will call you back and sort this out for you.... CHeers...

Raju

Wait till you start trading with us, If you are an active trader you will love it with us.. Check the ledger out sometime and compare it with a BMA.. :) .... You will see no charges other than what is on contract note...

We are trying to best optimize our customer service and hopefully can continue to be upto expectations of everyone... Cheers...
I won't be able to compare it as I have closed the account before opening it :)

ThankGod I am saved from a broker like BMA.

Raju

RAMDAS

Long live Zerodha.

I done one intraday trade on Nifty Option and made 18% profit.
and how much option change . it was just 1.45 Rs change in option price..and i could able to make profit of 18% net in hand.

I removed and checked my old contract note of other broker when i was trading option long back..i don't want to disclose name of that broker,
if i was trading same option with that old broker...it was immpossible to make profit with just change of 1.45 Rs in option. option need to change atlest 5 rs to go in breakeven...

I realy say from heart, my life and trading confidance changed due to Zerodha. Long live Zerodha.

When i look back....i realy get angree on how other brokerages were sucking me on name of xyz services which i don't require.

Status
Not open for further replies.