Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Zerodha,

I received the new password within 1 day but unfortunately again whenever I log in it says the user is locked contact administrator, this time I ensured that all information was entered correctly and ensured that i did not enter more than 3 times, I tried both the NSE NOW and the Website. I have sent an email to your helpline waiting for the reply.

You know how frustrating it is, on one hand you have the password and not able to log in and see how it works
Do leave your number on [email protected], someone will call back and sort this for you.. Cheers...

Zerodha

So, since the day I sent a Courier on 11th December, no one has received my call on 09900137774. They were prompt while sending documents only.

I did receive e-mail that my account is opened, and nothing else. I understand what you are trying to do. e-mail costs nothing. But neither does sending a message, at least for account opening.

Not able to login to TAME. Not able to transfer money. My account is with ICICI. Have some queries. But, I guess they are too frivolous to attend.

Cheers.. since yesterday, I am calling the above mentioned number and 08041302020. No one attends. :rofl:

Good going. But, I see where it's going.

And best of luck because with this high handed treatment, you'll need it.
I am sure someone called you back as soon as we received your courier..We have been working very hard and we are all on a well deserved long weekend off...One of the reasons we ask you to send us an email is because even if we are on an off we are looking at answering customer queries from wherever we are...

About the high handed treatment and that too from us.....hmmm... Thanks for the wishes... Will make sure someone calls you back on monday and sorts any issue that you have.....

Cheers...

Last edited:

Zerodha

Hello Zerodha RM,

I see the NOW software at a broker office, I think it is fast than Odin and set up is also easy but there some issue which he has told me as per follows:

1) The Charting is not at all good for intraday trader fellows
2) The NOW is not work on LAN or protect network. It work only on direct internet connecation. So trader fellows doing job in office will not able to use it.
3) There is not user manual for NOW so one has to learn in a practical way only.
4) For account lock problem due to wrong password entering then trader has to contact NSE helpline and not your fellows, so this may get late and we do not knwo how fast NSE response is such matter. If he does not give response in time then it will be a big problem for day trader.

Thank you and best luck.
1. Charting on NOW is not good, have never told anyone that it is good. YOu can use charting on NSE TAME. NSE TAME requires your NOW user ID and password.

2. It can work on a LAN or office network, I have mentioned on a previous post on the ports that need to be opened. If the software doesn't work, you can use the web(nowonline.in) and mobile platform.

3. There is a NOW user manual on our website... We are making a video on how to use it and would be posting on our website soon...

4. Wrong information told to you... We reset password at our end and can be done anytime... Cheers...

Zerodha

Re: new cheapest broker is here. Zerodha

I presume that they will not charge any thing... Or you know people will have choice to move out... I am attaching an document from ZERODHA for benefit of all fellow traders here..

Hi ,

Charged 20Rs only on executed orders... No charge for cancelling or even modifying a partially executed order....

Cheers

Nifty:
Span margin 7.10%
Exposure margin 3%

So at nifty 6000.4
Span Margin :21304.5
Exposure margin:9000.6
Total:30305.1

So for overnight positions Nifty margin needed is 30305.1
But for intraday positions Nifty margin needed is only 21304.5
Can u please tell the difference between span and exposure margin. Thanks

Re: zerodha??

Opened an account 10 days back.. started trading already...Now is beautiful.... brokerage is mind boggling, i can exit my option positions at 30 paise difference and make money.. i usually trade with 300 to 500 ( 6 to 10 lots) of nifty options.. So many new strategies suddenly seems to be making sense...
Can u update up on the new strategies that seem good now. Thanks

rajeabc

YOUR transaction charges for option are higher than ICICIDIRECT (I guess highest brokerage charging company)..

Your charge = .08%
ICICIDIRECt = .05%

YOu have used .001 % for STUMP DUTY ? For which city STUMP Duty is .001% ? I guess in Bangalore it is .0085% ? So why this wrong calculation?

Can you please explain various charges for option trading. Which of these are variables with traders communication address (say one per is from Bangalore , another from Delhi)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

Zerodha

Can u please tell the difference between span and exposure margin. Thanks
SPAN is the minimum margin that exchange asks a broker for a futures positions.. Exposure is what is charged over that for risk management...

Every stock has a different % SPAN and exposure based on the volatility.. For Nifty futures ( Contract is 3lks), SPAN is around 21000(7%) and exposure margin charged by most of brokers is around 10000(3%)... Together SPAN and exposure makes Total margin which is blocked by a broker for futures positions...Similarly for options writing positions...

Status
Not open for further replies.