Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you can offer every 5th trade free for a start.:)
That's an idea.

You see, when I mention Rs. 20 per executed order to other brokers, that's exactly their reaction "You must be joking, right? Why not give it for free/ 0 Rs.". Just amused to see the same reaction coming from Zerodha :)

msa5678

That's an idea.

You see, when I mention Rs. 20 per executed order to other brokers, that's exactly their reaction "You must be joking, right? Why not give it for free/ 0 Rs.". Just amused to see the same reaction coming from Zerodha :)
The competition has just started , You will see many such offers coming soon. The days of ICICI are over.

Main chunk of the overheads we are paying for trading goes in taxes. Unless that is reduced, no offer from the brokerage houses is going to help.

How does Zerodha treat a limit buy order?For example I place buy for 1000 shares of a stock at triger 250rs and limit 251.If price trigger is crossed and assume that it is partially filled at 250.3(say 200 shares).Now the price goes above 251 and stays there for 10 minutes.again it comes below 251,but does not touch 250.Now will the remaining shares be bought with the same previous order?Will the brokerage be still 20 rs since it is one transaction?

Fix a limit???

How about not charging anything at all...How about 0 Brokerage?? Can't get any better than 0 can it??? ;)...

If you are following the thread, you will know what I am hinting at...

I am not joking... The first mover advantage you all have given is huge and we are going to thank you all very soon, with a huge late new year gift... Give it a couple of weeks at the max...
Zerodha I dont need any brokerages refunds as a new year gift i just need few tools like option tradrer

How does Zerodha treat a limit buy order?For example I place buy for 1000 shares of a stock at triger 250rs and limit 251.If price trigger is crossed and assume that it is partially filled at 250.3(say 200 shares).Now the price goes above 251 and stays there for 10 minutes.again it comes below 251,but does not touch 250.Now will the remaining shares be bought with the same previous order?Will the brokerage be still 20 rs since it is one transaction?
Yes to all. The order will be filled in and you will be charged just Rs 20/-.

vikrit

Timepass, wait and watch... ;).. I was not joking when I said give it for free..
it will be for short/promotional or permanent thing? If permanent then where from your profit come?, and also everybody will jump on it, so services going to effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.