Status
Not open for further replies.

CASPER

When I am typing this message, you could have posted another one and it is very easy for me to miss that post!!! You will not understand this because u have posted only 5 times on this forum, but it is such a pain... On our facebook page, there is no way I can miss a query, because I get a notification everytime someone posts something...

Cheers
Zerodha...,

There is an option to ensure you DONT miss any posts .....:).

All you need to do is click on "Subscribe to this Thread " ..., Once done ANY posts ( Apart from your OWN ) you will receive an email from TJ in your email attached to your Profile on TJ ....., Along with a Link to the new Post

Check below image.....

Hope this Helps....:D

Cheers...,

some questions about zerodha?

hi all
iam planning to change my broker to zerodha.as iam a resident of kerala i would like to knw if they have a branch here.and also if it is possibl to transfr funds through SBT
thx in advance

Re: some questions about zerodha?

they do not operate via branches, it is completely electronic. Yes you can transfer money via SBT (NEFT). You should post your further queries on the main zerodha thread, you will get prompt and official reply.

hc9001

Hi, friends
Pls let me know:
Is zerodha terminal NSE NOW supports Win 7 64 bit OS? Or I have to install a 32 bit Win 7?
Thanks in advance.

Zerodha

Re: some questions about zerodha?

hi all
iam planning to change my broker to zerodha.as iam a resident of kerala i would like to knw if they have a branch here.and also if it is possibl to transfr funds through SBT
thx in advance
Hi Ambarish, We operate online, so if you have internet , we are there... ;)..... Yes you can use SBT for online fund transfer using NEFT.... Cheers

columbus

I think NOW is taking ,more VIRTUAL MEMORY.Any actions from
your side?From my side ,I am reducing my Market Watches. Any more
suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.