Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Hi !

Can we apply IPO/mutual funds through your online trading terminal. if so how?

ABSA facility is available?

Happy Investing!
Hi San,

Presently none of the above facilities available with us....There have been some issues with integrating the above on NOW and hence getting delayed...

Cheers..

Zerodha

I have two questions.

1. Can we trade commodites with Zerodha?

2. Do zerodha provide any data feed for free for their customers to trade F&O scripts in NSE and commodities?

thanks
Commodities not available presently, we had tried to do something about the data feed bit, but were forced to go back on it because of exchange regulations...

Zerodha

Hi everyone...

Here i m going to share my experience( slight bitter for me)..

last week i thought of investing more into my account and collected money and deposited in my bank. There i dont have online service right now so i couriered cheque to zerodha on monday .That reached them on tuesday afternoon and zerodha guys deposited cheque on wednesday(woof why cant they made that on tueday itself...maybe they vl do it in morningsonly, id ont know dat)

still now money is not transferred and didnt reflected in my account.. so by this i can say if i have interested to trade i cant do that immediately. i have to wait full week to get my thought into implementation( in mean time stocks may be RISE may FALL may RISE again).i dont blame zerodha for this .generally bank transfers are like this.

It is like hell doing fund transfer without internet banking. so i want to say one thing for new comers like me

DO HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT (IF IT IS HDFC MUCH BETTER) HAVING INTERNET BANKING TO TRADE WITH ZERODHA..IF NOT READY TO FACE MY EXPERIENCE.

BTW i just want to know ,why clearing cheques take much time, i mean what the process inside going on?????????????????????????????
Hi Praddy,

Why cheque clearing takes long?? hmm.. that is the banking system in India... If it is a at par cheque, will happen in 3 days, but if not as sumo said, will take atleast 7 days... When the cheque is not at par, it is sent back to your home branch for clearing, if it is at par, it is cleared by the branch in Bangalore itself....

NEFT is available on every bank today, you don't need to have online banking for this... You could walk into your bank and ask them to do an NEFT by filling up the form.... As far as instant payment is concerned, we have 20 banks now, you could have account in any of those banks....

Enable online banking and this is so much faster, business of cheque is outdated...

Cheers..

Hi San,

Presently none of the above facilities available with us....There have been some issues with integrating the above on NOW and hence getting delayed...

Cheers..
1) IPO facility is not available
2) Mutual fund investment NOT AVAILABLE
3) Commodity trading not available
4) BSE scrip not available

I am sure many more things are not available

And you still charges Rs 40 (buy/sell). if we include STT and taxes the one trade only less ( Rs 20 - 25 ).

I heard from many people that Zerodha ( trading a/c )and ILFS (demat a/c) do not coordinate each other well and many people face problem even opening their account.

So much problems with this Zerodha.

Rgds

Zerodha

And you still charges Rs 40 (buy/sell). if we include STT and taxes the one trade only less ( Rs 20 - 25 ).

I heard from many people that Zerodha ( trading a/c )and ILFS (demat a/c) do not coordinate each other well and many people face problem even opening their account.

Rgds
Hi Reks,

I don't think you have understood how the business model works. Leave us your number on [email protected] and will sort this out... Rs20/executed order may seem more for you because you might be trading in equity segment with smaller quantities... We also have a %plan for such scenarios.
Account opening happens fast, as long as everyone complies with documentation and IPV. Trading account opens in 1 day and if IPV is done on time, demat in a maximum of 5days....
You need to be on the ride before you complain about the quality of the ride...
Hoping to have you soon riding with us brother!!!

Cheers....

Rgds
then..nobody is forcing you to open a account with them.
there are thousands of happy customers are there for zerodha .

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.