Status
Not open for further replies.
hai
i am using desktop version now i am not able to create mw with delivary scrips meanwhile i am able to create mw with futures.pls solve my problem.
thanks in advance
babji

Aarav11

From ADMIN POSITIONS ,the SQUARE-OFF button closes the transaction
at MARKET price.Please give a scope to square off it at limit price also_Other-
wise ,you add another button "Sq-off at Limit".
I second that. Absolutely Necessary to have such a provision there.

When I tried to place the order for YES BANK, it asked for 5 times margin as oppose to the 10 times and same thing applies to TITAN as well.As per you all those equities that trade in FNO have 10 times margin , then what is it now? .Could you please update your intraday margin file
For godsake answer all the questions.If there is an issue say atleast "we will look into it" rather than skipping the question completely.I am sorry to say it feels very bad when you ignore questions.I and we all are very happy for zerodha making it big time and you deserve every bit of it for your revolutionary brokerage and service,But just don't let arrogance creep in.

For godsake answer all the questions.If there is an issue say atleast "we will look into it" rather than skipping the question completely.I am sorry to say it feels very bad when you ignore questions.I and we all are very happy for zerodha making it big time and you deserve every bit of it for your revolutionary brokerage and service,But just don't let arrogance creep in.
Dear friend, whenever you need any urgent answer to any query, just call them up. This forum is NOT an official channel for them, and they answer our queries here as and when they are free. But on the phone, you can demand an IMMEDIATE answer. If they dont answer on the phone, you are welcome to come here and call them arrogant. I will even thank that post of yours :)

Zerodha

Hi Uday,

Arrogance?? I take all the effort to answer every query on this forum... There have been times when I have answered after a whole night of partying, early hours on sunday morning... ;)...

You can be rest assured, even if we become the biggest brokers in the country, I don't think any one of us will become arrogant!!! As Nithin Keeps saying, Don't bother about money or success, just keep everyone happy!!! other bit will follow..... ;)

This forum, though attracts a lot of people, is not the most userfriendly, when interacting with so many people... When I am typing this message, you could have posted another one and it is very easy for me to miss that post!!! You will not understand this because u have posted only 5 times on this forum, but it is such a pain... On our facebook page, there is no way I can miss a query, because I get a notification everytime someone posts something...

About your query, as and when stocks keep doing those big jigs(5 to 10%) intraday moves, we have to reduce the leverage on those stocks for risk management. Every broker does it, this is done to safeguard everyone's interest!! It will come back to normal level as and when we find comfortable giving 10times margin on those stocks...

@Uday, if you need an immediate reply, you don't even need to call us, but send an email to [email protected]...

Cheers

Hi , I know you have answered this query before but wanted to understand something explicitly.

1) If I BUY 1 lot of oct25 4600 put which is currently at 46.40
What would be the margin for if i want to keep it till expiry.

2) If I BUY 1 lot of oct25 5200 call which is currently at 49.40

Please note that I am only talking about buying(i want to know cost involved per lot if I am buying an option) not selling this options :confused:

Thanks for your help

Zerodha

Hi , I know you have answered this query before but wanted to understand something explicitly.

1) If I BUY 1 lot of oct25 4600 put which is currently at 46.40

2) If I BUY 1 lot of oct25 5200 call which is currently at 49.40

Please note that I am only talking about buying(i want to know cost involved per lot if I am buying an option) not selling this options :confused:

Thanks for your help
Hi Silver,

For buying options, you need the premium to be present in your acount... So if 4600put is trading at 46.4, then you would need 50 x 46.4 = 2320 to be present... Once you buy this option you can keep it till the end of expiry...

The same way for 5600 calls, 50 x 49.4 = 2470 ....

columbus

Hi Uday,

Arrogance?? I take all the effort to answer every query on this forum... There have been times when I have answered after a whole night of partying, early hours on sunday morning... ;)...

You can be rest assured, even if we become the biggest brokers in the country, I don't think any one of us will become arrogant!!! As Nithin Keeps saying, Don't bother about money or success, just keep everyone happy!!! other bit will follow..... ;)

This forum, though attracts a lot of people, is not the most userfriendly, when interacting with so many people... When I am typing this message, you could have posted another one and it is very easy for me to miss that post!!! You will not understand this because u have posted only 5 times on this forum, but it is such a pain... On our facebook page, there is no way I can miss a query, because I get a notification everytime someone posts something...

About your query, as and when stocks keep doing those big jigs(5 to 10%) intraday moves, we have to reduce the leverage on those stocks for risk management. Every broker does it, this is done to safeguard everyone's interest!! It will come back to normal level as and when we find comfortable giving 10times margin on those stocks...

@Uday, if you need an immediate reply, you don't even need to call us, but send an email to [email protected]...

Cheers
I first called up your office and then at point of that time they said they will mail me the new list within 5 minutes but there was no reply.

I called up again and they said that they will mail me immediately but they sent me the old one in which all FNO have 10 times margin.

And at that point of time I posted on this forum as you are one of the senior members of the zerodha team and i believed that you would sort it as you have done many of the problems posted here.

But when you missed my question I really got pi***d of.

Please note that after calling the zerodha office twice only, than I posted in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.