Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

i am getting disconnected everyday.what to do?
Hi can you leave your client id on india@zerodha.. we will take your system on remote and check the same... you have erased something on the tool bar, are you running a different platform at the same time??? if you are doing, make sure you have atleast 1mbps internet connectivity, 2 trading platforms can kill the performance.... Leave us ur client id, we will get in touch and sort this out...

Hi Sachin @ Zerodha,
Why is the margin requirement for Nifty Futures 22,073 when usually it is around 10k.Span margin is 19725 and margin is 50% of span isn't it? so how come it is 22073.Could you please shed some light on the calculation?
Atleast on budget day there was sms about the increased margins but today am completely surprised.

A HUGE thank you to Zerodha for making a bumper trading day possible! A lot of strategies that were not profitable with a per lot fee in options have suddenly become profitable with Zerodha.

Also, kudos on the customer service - I reported an issue with the NOW terminal RMS's calculation of margin for Options trading and it was resolved the next day. Also, before the problem was resolved, Zerodha manually adjusted my limits.

:mad:

We have been tracking icex, we have realized that MCX has to be provided.... We are figuring out how we give it, the issue would be that it cannot be integrated on NOW and we will have to offer a separate platform for it....
Sirji,
mad you might be at my posting,but isn't that a fact.:)
No issues if mcx is given on a different platform (no ODIN please).
But i guess you would have figured out that providing chart trading gives the option of clubbing mcx and nse now.
Everyone is waiting for new version of now and your data service.that will give some clue as to what can be done about mcx.

I agree with you...............

Today morning I was frustrated when I was facing login problem but it got resolved within half an hour..

you guys rock zerodha....
after installing now version 1.5.0 and ini file it's been smooth sailing.in the last three weeks there was only one disconnection issue and certainly a big relief.

I have insatalled the latest vesion from zeordha site , i was not facing hang problem, but it was some login problem..

When i tried to login it was giving msg "user already logged in" although it was my first try to login.

Quote:
Originally Posted by server2712
Dear Sachin
I want to open only trading ac with you, i already applied online and download n fill the form.
I have ac with BMA from 6 month, but still i havnt got welcome kit so i dont have DP ID.
is there any way to get DP ID.
i m using BMA ODIN n BACKOFFICE.

please give me some option.

DP proof is no more mandatory... You don't need a dp statement, we can open only trading account without dp statement, leave your name and number on india@zerodha ... will get in touch with you and clarify all your doubts...

Cheers...

Dear sachin,
I got Master report today via e-mail.
That doesnot Authorised Signatory.
Authorised Signatory or stamp of BMA is required?

Status
Not open for further replies.