Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Zerodha*,

I am following this thread since yesterday and registered now to post this reply. Because your service might be creating a 'feel good' factor among your customers, you might be under more 'public scrutiny'; and I hope you'd take it constructively.

1. Sachin/Nitin or whoever else replying on behalf of Zerodha here; I feel they have more interest in Zerodha beyond their employment; and that is why they are trying very hard to satisfy the customers here. You two may also have a good knowledge on this trading business in general, so you could address a customer more effectively. But which is common & I wonder, what will happen when you will have even more customers. You got to hire more peoples; 'customer care' these days in India mostly are 'kids'. Starts a talk with a stupid - 'hw r u' like they are talking to a..

2. I didn't find the Terms & condition/contract condition doc. on zerodha site; could you link/send it.

The 'Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability' doc said -

'..Zerodha.com does not undertake any accountability for any irregularities, viruses or damage to any computer that results from accessing, availing or downloading of any information from this site...' and few other lines like that in there; they look scary to me.
(here is a similar post - traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/50981-liability-clause-zerodhas-agreement.html)

3. I am inviting/requesting the Moneylife foundation (moneylife.in) for a indepth review of zerodha & it's management.

Thank you,
Som

Last edited:
And to think that I was trying to crack that ID with my Password Generation Softwares for the past 2 hours. Damn!!!!!!!!! Theres no justice in this world!
I don't know how actually they send; but they should not send passwords in email; it's very easy to trap on routing. Rather have a link back to the site where users could change their password etc.

A related query I have; if Zerodha digitally sign and encrypt their emails.

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha*,

I am following this thread since yesterday and registered now to post this reply. Because your service might be creating a 'feel good' factor among your customers, you might be under more 'public scrutiny'; and I hope you'd take it constructively.

1. Sachin/Nitin or whoever else replying on behalf of Zerodha here; I feel they have more interest in Zerodha beyond their employment; and that is why they are trying very hard to satisfy the customers here. You two may also have a good knowledge on this trading business in general, so you could address a customer more effectively. But which is common & I wonder, what will happen when you will have even more customers. You got to hire more peoples; 'customer care' these days in India mostly are 'kids'. Starts a talk with a stupid - 'hw r u' like they are talking to a..

2. I didn't find the Terms & condition/contract condition doc. on zerodha site; could you link/send it.

The 'Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability' doc said -

'..Zerodha.com does not undertake any accountability for any irregularities, viruses or damage to any computer that results from accessing, availing or downloading of any information from this site...' and few other lines like that in there; they look scary to me.
(here is a similar post - traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/50981-liability-clause-zerodhas-agreement.html)

3. I am inviting/requesting the Moneylife foundation (moneylife.in) for a indepth review of zerodha & it's management.

Thank you,
Som
Hi SOM,

The objective of being on this forum actively is that we are preparing ourselves.. We have a database of 300 question all asked on this thread, which pretty much covers everything there is about Zerodha... These questions are being used to setup our Q&A forum and how to videos.. We believe that in a few months we would have answers to all the questions that can be asked on trading with Zerodha... We are planing to use technology to scale up... we can't paint everyone with the same brush, there are a lot of young committed kids...

All the disclaimers as I had already posted before are standard set of documents that are given by NSE which are copy and pasted by all the brokers on their websites... These things come under various headers with various brokers....

moneylife??

Cheers...

Hi Shekhar,
If you have gone through 200 odd pages, ....

Looking forward to have you trading with us... :)

Cheers...
Thanks for responding.

Just happened to visit this thread yesterday still 150 odd pages to go. Will take a weeks time.

Meanwhile have a question/suggestion, as somewhere in this thread you have asked what improvement / features does as a trader one would require.

Do you have a feature similar to Forex trading platforms where one can place a Buy/sell order along with Target price and Stop loss price in one go and all the action happens at it own, after Buy once the target is met position is closed and SL order is cancelled.

Presently one has to place a buy order once it is executed SL order has to be placed and once price reaches the target a closing order and then cancellation of the SL order, you know how tedious it becomes and increases the chances of errors.

Hope I have explained myself.

SHEKHAR

Zerodha

Thanks for responding.

Just happened to visit this thread yesterday still 150 odd pages to go. Will take a weeks time.

Meanwhile have a question/suggestion, as somewhere in this thread you have asked what improvement / features does as a trader one would require.

Do you have a feature similar to Forex trading platforms where one can place a Buy/sell order along with Target price and Stop loss price in one go and all the action happens at it own, after Buy once the target is met position is closed and SL order is cancelled.

Presently one has to place a buy order once it is executed SL order has to be placed and once price reaches the target a closing order and then cancellation of the SL order, you know how tedious it becomes and increases the chances of errors.

Hope I have explained myself.

SHEKHAR
hmm.. I know what you mean... unfortunately there is a limitation with our exchanges, hence none of the trading platforms can give this facility....

hmm.. I know what you mean... unfortunately there is a limitation with our exchanges, hence none of the trading platforms can give this facility....

Thanks,

Well intraday trading in multiple stocks will continue to be a great headache until our exchanges upgrade !

SHEKHAR

Hi SOM,

The objective of being on this forum actively is that we are preparing ourselves.. We have a database of 300 question all asked on this thread, which pretty much covers everything there is about Zerodha... These questions are being used to setup our Q&A forum and how to videos.. We believe that in a few months we would have answers to all the questions that can be asked on trading with Zerodha... We are planing to use technology to scale up... we can't paint everyone with the same brush, there are a lot of young committed kids...

All the disclaimers as I had already posted before are standard set of documents that are given by NSE which are copy and pasted by all the brokers on their websites... These things come under various headers with various brokers....

moneylife??

Cheers...

Good to know that you have some plans. But as http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/47790-zerodha-224.html#post532102 said - you should find people like 'u and Hari'

Where is the contract conditions document or is it attached to the application form?

Could you reply to - http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/50981-liability-clause-zerodhas-agreement.html

Is there a demo available -

1 . to show how to do delivery based trading with stop loss trigger.

2. Is there a demo/user guide to NSE express (web)

Search for moneylife foundation if you don't know it yet..:thumb:

Hi SOM,

moneylife??

Cheers...

Good to know that you have some plans. But as traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/47790-zerodha-224.html#post532102 said - you should find people like 'u and Hari'

Where is the contract conditions document or is it attached to the application form?

Could you reply to - traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/50981-liability-clause-zerodhas-agreement.html

Zerodha

Good to know that you have some plans. But as traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/47790-zerodha-224.html#post532102 said - you should find people like 'u and Hari'

Could you reply to - traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/50981-liability-clause-zerodhas-agreement.html

All the conditions are on the application form, can you leave your email on india@zerodha, will mail the soft copy out to you...

Have already answered that post on this thread, as I had told the admin that we won't post on anything outside of this thread... It is posted a few pages back...All of these terms and conditions are picked from a sample NSE application form... you will see the same thing in all account opening forms, just that people look at us more carefully because of the business model...

I can give you a demo on team viewer, where you can access my system and I can take you through the whole bit....

There is a help section on NOW which carries all the details....

We would love to have an outside agency review us, if it helps to get the credibility go up.... Cheers...

Status
Not open for further replies.