Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Everything looks good so far. But I have two queries -

1. Tame software alike ODIN
2. I short options a lot. Sometimes, I find difft brokerage has difft slab(margin money). Therefore, I would like to know, how much margin reqd to SHORT SELL nifty options.
NOW software is very similar to ODIN...TAME is the charting tool offered through NOW..

Intraday option writing requires 50% of SPAN to write them.. Have a look at the the margin requirements which I had posted before: This is the margin required for writing options around mid of the month...

Margin requirement for writing options(Nifty@5500)
Considering today when markets were pretty volatile

Intraday: 5300PE(6393), 5400PE(6783), 5500PE(7354), 5600PE(8212)
5500CE(7941), 5600CE(7037), 5700CE(6438), 5800CE(6102)

Overnight:5300PE(18213), 5400PE(19343), 5500PE(20990), 5600PE(23460)
5500CE(22590), 5600CE(20022), 5700CE(18317), 5800CE(17360)

wowwwwwww!!!!!!!! there was a lot of action in the last 24 hours.... ;) ..... Usually the tech team works on the trading platform, maintenance of servers etc on sat and sundays.... Cheers.......[/QU

Hmmm......:argue:

NOW now (pun fully intented):rofl:working . Was trying to log in to learn about setting & different functions of software on saturday...

Still, I feel this software needs quite higher net speeds than comparable offerings.....Anyway terrific customer care by zerodha:thumb:

Regards
Gaurav

Hi Sachin,
Could you give us an approximiate date by which data feeds for Amibroker might be available. Like, say, a month/ two months ? I can renew my subscription based on your word of confirmation.
Don't mean to be disparaging here but TAME is really LAME. Any charting data that is delayed by 3-5 minutes and has to be manually refreshed is of very little value in intraday trading.

Hi Sachin,
Could you give us an approximiate date by which data feeds for Amibroker might be available. Like, say, a month/ two months ? I can renew my subscription based on your word of confirmation.
Don't mean to be disparaging here but TAME is really LAME. Any charting data that is delayed by 3-5 minutes and has to be manually refreshed is of very little value in intraday trading.
150 developers are working 2 shifts a day on the project. It should be available soon.

Beta testing by NASA scientists is being sought. 75 Servers are overheating, currently, crunching numbers, trying to find the correct algorithm to provide seamless data.

On a serious note, I would suggest that you renew your subscription with GDFL for the least possible tenure, as the developers in this project are very quick and thorough, and it wont take much time.

Zerodha

Hi Sachin,
New version of NOW is going to be launched by this month end and we are looking at offering this within 7 days from when new version is launched.... I'd say a maximum of 1.5 month and hoping that it will happen much earlier.... Cheers...

150 developers are working 2 shifts a day on the project. It should be available soon.

Beta testing by NASA scientists is being sought. 75 Servers are overheating, currently, crunching numbers, trying to find the correct algorithm to provide seamless data.

On a serious note, I would suggest that you renew your subscription with GDFL for the least possible tenure, as the developers in this project are very quick and thorough, and it wont take much time.
The sarcasm was rather watered down. Was the coolant diverted to Japan or to salvage the remaining servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.