Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

Wisdom Capital

One more thing - Has the auto square off issue been resolved?
Shares did not auto square off and were taken into delivery. I called support and they has asked me to sell other day and said there is some auto square off issue. I cannot call each day to check whether the issue is resolved and you do not have a support ticket system. So asking it here.
We have started offering NEST couple of weeks back for selective clients who are active traders . Yes some issues are there and the software vendor Omnesys is on task to add certain additional features.

regards

iTrade

We have started offering NEST couple of weeks back for selective clients who are active traders . Yes some issues are there and the software vendor Omnesys is on task to add certain additional features.

regards
Glad to know that. Meanwhile is it possible to publish list of known issues for those who hold accounts with you? Luckily I had small quantity traded that got converted to delivery due the issue. I hope u understand what I mean.

Wisdom Capital

Glad to know that. Meanwhile is it possible to publish list of known issues for those who hold accounts with you? Luckily I had small quantity traded that got converted to delivery due the issue. I hope u understand what I mean.
We are still working on Bracket Order and Mobile App for NEST. However we have Mobile app in IWIN but that is compatible with ODIN.

Rest working fine.

Wisdom Capital

...... So I am confused. I will check the margin at end of day on wisdomcapital.in as well and confirm tomorrow if I am getting same margin.
Margin calculator for NSE equities has been updated. You can check it now.

h ttps://wisdomcapital.in/equity-margin-requirements/

regards

Wisdom Capital

MCX has recently increased the margins for commodity trading. To overcome this issue, we have increased intra day margin further upto 20X of required margin or 1% of total value of a contract.

This means you can trade one lot Crude Oil @ 3500/- only.