Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

Wisdom Capital

To help fellow traders, I recently opened a account with Wisdom Capital and here is my experience. There is some efforts to be put from Wisdom capital side to make things smooth and clear.

1. Wisdom capital needs to move everything to one website. Currently your data is scattered to 4 5 websites including trading softwares, margin files, login links, etc etc etc
2. No ticket system for email support. Infact need to call for every small issue and even for followups. No central number. I used to call the same number but was told that we will be sending email that will have numbers for each type of questions or problem. Sometimes even calling right people they tell to call different extension for getting an answer. Email support helps as email replies can be used as proof incase of issues or wrong information provided by support.
3. NEST trader version is latest and has issues reported by me in this forum. Need to publish a list of known issues. For instance,my intraday trades didn't auto square off and were converted to delivery
4. I had to put withdrawal request twice and then call to confirm. Had put a request on Friday. Got funds on Monday despite saturday was not a bank holiday and required a phone call to confirm the same on Monday. Might be a one off case (others who have account can confirm).
5. Update brokerage calculators.
6. Make sure to update website margin files regularly. We are not interested in looking into Var(value at risk) formula links
7. Nowhere on your website it is mentioned that to avail 40X leverage you have some minimum deposit requirement. New account openers need that info beforehand.
8. Support on this forum or direct phone has a attitude tone if more questions asked for clarifications (might be personal feeling)
Dear Ganesh,

Your suggestions are accepted in positive note.

Three websites and three SSL certificates are required for three different trading terminals as per exchange norms, hence we can't avoid that.

However as we are moving towards a single trading platform for all online trading requirements, only wisdom capital site will be referred to for all such requirements.

Development of Inhouse "Alpha Pro" trading terminal is in progress, and shall replace NEST platform in times to come. But till such thing happens we shall continue to offer ODIN platform as well for offline clients/franchisee's.

regards

iTrade

Dear Ganesh,

Three websites and three SSL certificates are required for three different trading terminals as per exchange norms, hence we can't avoid that.

However as we are moving towards a single trading platform for all online trading requirements, only wisdom capital site will be referred to for all such requirements.

Development of Inhouse "Alpha Pro" trading terminal is in progress, and shall replace NEST platform in times to come. But till such thing happens we shall continue to offer ODIN platform as well for offline clients/franchisee's.

regards

But your support team told me that only NEST is supported. ODIN is not supported.
Also, can u pls elaborate what do you mean by offline clients?
Other brokers have a stable but old version of NEST. Maybe you can offer that to us.

Wisdom Capital

But your support team told me that only NEST is supported. ODIN is not supported.
Also, can u pls elaborate what do you mean by offline clients?
Other brokers have a stable but old version of NEST. Maybe you can offer that to us.
I think you are getting confused between online and offline Trading terms.

"In online account the client himself or herself can trade in stock whereas in offline account only broker can trade in stock according to instructions given by the client, therefore an individual is dependent on brokers for execution of orders in offline trading which is not the case with online trading"

This entire thread is related to online trading and hence ODIN software is not a matter of discussion henceforth.

regards

iTrade

Dear Ganesh,

regards
I am sure u can move the margin files, payout, payin links, trading software download links, backoffice links and even login links to one website quickly so that new traders are not confused. I am sure SEBI wont interfere with that.

Hi
What are the charges if I want to open a new account with WC in Ultimate plan i.e. to get 10x leverage in MIS margin for NFO options and 40x leverage in MIS margin for equity? Please specify account opening charges+Ultimate plan charges how much it will be and is it a one time pay for an year?

Wisdom Capital

Hi
What are the charges if I want to open a new account with WC in Ultimate plan i.e. to get 10x leverage in MIS margin for NFO options and 40x leverage in MIS margin for equity? Please specify account opening charges+Ultimate plan charges how much it will be and is it a one time pay for an year?
Account Opening charge is free for all segments.

Ultimate Plan Brokerage is 0.005% for all segments except in option it will be 15/lot.

regards