Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

What differences you are referring to?

Wisdom Capital offers maximum leverages and is unparalleled in the industry.

regards
Was our discussion regarding leverages offered ?
Hardly ! It was about style.

Your "calculator" is a table whereas Zerodha's is a "calculator".
And it is able to give a clear picture of combined/composite positions.

iTrade

To help fellow traders, I recently opened a account with Wisdom Capital and here is my experience. There is some efforts to be put from Wisdom capital side to make things smooth and clear.

1. Wisdom capital needs to move everything to one website. Currently your data is scattered to 4 5 websites including trading softwares, margin files, login links, etc etc etc
2. No ticket system for email support. Infact need to call for every small issue and even for followups. No central number. I used to call the same number but was told that we will be sending email that will have numbers for each type of questions or problem. Sometimes even calling right people they tell to call different extension for getting an answer. Email support helps as email replies can be used as proof incase of issues or wrong information provided by support.
3. NEST trader version is latest and has issues reported by me in this forum. Need to publish a list of known issues. For instance,my intraday trades didn't auto square off and were converted to delivery
4. I had to put withdrawal request twice and then call to confirm. Had put a request on Friday. Got funds on Monday despite saturday was not a bank holiday and required a phone call to confirm the same on Monday. Might be a one off case (others who have account can confirm).
5. Update brokerage calculators.
6. Make sure to update website margin files regularly. We are not interested in looking into Var(value at risk) formula links
7. Nowhere on your website it is mentioned that to avail 40X leverage you have some minimum deposit requirement. New account openers need that info beforehand.
8. Support on this forum or direct phone has a attitude tone if more questions asked for clarifications (might be personal feeling)

Last edited:

Wisdom Capital

Your brokerage calculator, still does not accept decimal point, at least in equity F&O futures. Please do the needful
Was our discussion regarding leverages offered ?
Hardly ! It was about style.

Your "calculator" is a table whereas Zerodha's is a "calculator".
And it is able to give a clear picture of combined/composite positions.
We have forwarded the issue to our web-development team and shall be rectified soon.

Sir,

BO is not yet started. But you can place multiple orders i.e. stop loss & target price manually in MIS, without worrying about extra margin, as we are offering highest leverages in the industry.

regards
Those highest leverage plans.. what exactly is the cost and the balance required and other terms & conditions ?

Hi TP,

Could you please PM your contact No so that we shall call you and clear all your queries at one go.

regards
Actually, I would like the facilities available to be posted in the forum so that all the members can benefit. Please do so.

Your leverages are fantastic, I'm sure the members will agree.