Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

Wisdom Capital

Currently we are using traditional backoffice from Shilpi software.

We are in a process of developing our in-house back-office with some exclusive features and likely to be launch by next week end. Traders feedback is requested.
Yearly Profit & Loss is a must for IT Return:)
The feature has been included. Beta version of new back-office has been launched.

regards

iTrade

I recently opened a account and wanted to avil 40X leverage. I was asked how much capital/funds I will be transferring in email reply. Do you have a funds policy for using 40X margin feature?

Wisdom Capital

I recently opened a account and wanted to avil 40X leverage. I was asked how much capital/funds I will be transferring in email reply. Do you have a funds policy for using 40X margin feature?
Sir,

We do offer intraday limits in equity cash upto 20X only above the margin ledger balance of 5000 & 40X subjected to margin ledger balance of 10000.

This is as a precautionary measures against MTM losses if any.

regards

iTrade

Sir,

We do offer intraday limits in equity cash upto 20X only above the margin ledger balance of 5000 & 40X subjected to margin ledger balance of 10000.

This is as a precautionary measures against MTM losses if any.

regards
So one has to put an activation request seperately after depositing funds? How much time the activation of 40X takes?

Wisdom Capital

So one has to put an activation request seperately after depositing funds? How much time the activation of 40X takes?
One time intimation is required after fund has been transferred into trading account. Afterwards default limit will be the same subjected to minimum availability of funds.

regards
Team Wisdom Capital

I if opt for ultimate plan if get alpha trade for free? , and do you provide trailing stop loss?

if i opt for pro plan i can get 10x leverages??? in nrml order

Wisdom Capital

I if opt for ultimate plan if get alpha trade for free? , and do you provide trailing stop loss?

if i opt for pro plan i can get 10x leverages??? in nrml order
Alpha Trading System is free for active traders under ultimate & & Pro Plans.

Yes you can get upto 10X leverage in normal MIS order without stop loss.

regards

pannet1

We have decided to offer three software to each of the interested clients i.e. NEST, ODIN & NOW simultaneously to check the feasibility, speed, compatibility and comparison of trading terminals.

Trader can login three software to check the performances of three software's, however Trading can be done in a single platform as per traders wish.

Feedback from our reputed traders from this experiment shall be used to develop our in-house state of the art "Alpha Pro" trading terminal.

http://alphatrade.in/

Please note this facility shall be available for this weekend exclusively.

regards
:)
Hello Wisdom,

You advertise a new software release and point to a link. Then when we are expecting the release, the domain gets expired. Unbelievable.

iTrade

Hello Wisdom,

You advertise a new software release and point to a link. Then when we are expecting the release, the domain gets expired. Unbelievable.
On the same line I am really concerned. Wisdom capital website is front facing but after opening account everything works via their ashlarindia website. Again, on ashlarindia if we login to buy sell trading (online web nest) webpage it redirects to buysell.sharebazaarlive.com .
Now if you click the another "Online Trading Link" on ashlarindia then it goes to trade.ashlaronline.com what is all this ? why 4 5 domains ?

Wisdom Capital

Hello Wisdom,

the domain gets expired
The offer of three software for interested client has already been expired. Hence hosting has been removed temporarily.

On the same line I am really concerned. Wisdom capital website is front facing but after opening account everything works via their ashlarindia website. Again, on ashlarindia if we login to buy sell trading (online web nest) webpage it redirects to buysell.sharebazaarlive.com .
Now if you click the another "Online Trading Link" on ashlarindia then it goes to trade.ashlaronline.com what is all this ? why 4 5 domains ?
We are offering three different software for online trading, developed by seperate vendorss. Apart from this, SSL certificate is a must for trading platforms.

Now exchange allows a single platform against a single SSL. That is the reason, we are using three SSL from different domains/websites i.e., Ashlaronline, sharebazaarlive and wisdomcapital.

I hope doubts if any will be sorted out soon as we shall offer a single platform for our online clients and can be logged on via wisdomcapital.in.

regards

Last edited: