Wisdom capital legit?

hello.
I just discovered someone talking in stock market group on facebook that it provide margin leverage upto 40x on futures.
I want to know is it a legit company and anyone using them?

kainiteh

Hi,
BNF = 5100 INR, NF = 4000 INR.. Margin requirement for CO in Wisdom capital,
But beware their leverage Policy, but till now they never auto-squared off my position even my capital reduced less than 70%
For pay-out you need to call and request, Funds clear through NEFT last batch of same day for my bank which may to tied up with them!
Providing Nest trader only, Charges are low compared to my previous broker....
I can't state anything about legit, since I am 10k trade and withdraw amount weekly..
You can save really on charges!

Hi,
BNF = 5100 INR, NF = 4000 INR.. Margin requirement for CO in Wisdom capital,
But beware their leverage Policy, but till now they never auto-squared off my position even my capital reduced less than 70%
For pay-out you need to call and request, Funds clear through NEFT last batch of same day for my bank which may to tied up with them!
Providing Nest trader only, Charges are low compared to my previous broker....
I can't state anything about legit, since I am 10k trade and withdraw amount weekly..
You can save really on charges!
thank you for your reply. What does BNF and NF stands for?
one more thing i want to ask. lets suppose i purchased 1 lot of nifty with my margin money of 8k rs. Suppose i get loss of 9k , then what is going to happen?

cloudTrader

one more thing i want to ask. lets suppose i purchased 1 lot of nifty with my margin money of 8k rs. Suppose i get loss of 9k , then what is going to happen?
BNF = Banknifty Futures

NF = Nifty Futures.

They require some minimum amount of margin to be kept with them for certain high leverage plans.

are you kidding man!!!
you are thinking that they will wait for your losses to mount to that level
come on !!!!!
as per your plan (may be high leveraged) they will square off your trade if your loss cross below a certain level,(as decided)

BTW, you do not know what NF and BNF stands for, means that you are totally a newbie, so better keep off yourself from derivatives, leave aside thinking of high leverage plans of a broker, as no broker is going to allow you to trade in NF for 8K (in normal plans), unless highly leveraged.

kainiteh

BNF = Banknifty Futures

NF = Nifty Futures.

They require some minimum amount of margin to be kept with them for certain high leverage plans.
All brokers having strong RMS limit mointoring algo , Wisdom capital sends warning message and mail once your M2M reaches 30% or your capital less than 70%, likely auto squared off your position.

Also, you can't put wild stop loss like 70 or 100 points stoploss in coverorder, Trigger limit is always calculated to safe guard brokers.... say margin for NF is 4k than SL trigger likely 30 - 40 points which is less the margin we used to buy / sell the NF.... i hope so....

high Leverage is double edged knife, one can use it if they have good system with low SL...

cheers